Never seen one of these close up

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
picture.jpg

This turned up the other day
It is the first RHD produced one, specialy made for the owner(well that is what the plaque said on the inside)
Only got to sit in it.......yummy yummy

The noise this thing made was amazing:hubbahubba:

Awesome car, never been up close but have had the pleasure of one driving past me and the driver being in a slight hurry...what a noise.

What is it???

A zonda??? :think:

The only angle i really recognise them from is the back, from memory they've got that lovely central quad exhaust.

It does look a little McLarenesque from the front.

I'm not too hot on supercars....

We get all the snazzy cars in Hatfield don't we marmite ;)

I was in work early one day this week and all of a sudden all the windows in the building started shaking and there was this almighty rumbling coming from outside. I joined the small crowd at the window to watch some goon reversing his Gallardo into a space in the car park. Five minutes of inching back, inching fowards and rasping exhaust notes later he got out. Left the engine running though with the gullwing doors open for all to see while he checked the gaps all around the car.

What a tosser :)

batwad said:
We get all the snazzy cars in Hatfield don't we marmite ;)

I was in work early one day this week and all of a sudden all the windows in the building started shaking and there was this almighty rumbling coming from outside. I joined the small crowd at the window to watch some goon reversing his Gallardo into a space in the car park. Five minutes of inching back, inching fowards and rasping exhaust notes later he got out. Left the engine running though with the gullwing doors open for all to see while he checked the gaps all around the car.

What a tosser :)

Was it a Turquise one?
It wasn't a Gollardo it is a Murcielago and it belongs to a guy there called Clive!

Saw a silver Murcielago on the way to work this morning parked ny the side of the road in Haslemere in Surrey.

There's another on i see regularly with the number plate D14 BLO.

It used to be on a Diablo i'm assuming belonged to the same fella!

Turquoise, yeah that's the one! Does everyone you know own a supercar marm ;)

I saw a bright orange zonda going round the track at goodwood. The howl they make is amazing and i couldn't believe how wide it was!!! Awesome car

batwad said:
Turquoise, yeah that's the one!

His name is clive and I know him due to owning a c4s too

Does everyone you know own a supercar marm ;)

I have a couple of trader mates with too much money and no sense so they are constantly buying and selling car, on the plus side I get too use them!!

You also got to remember my customer I deal with too....they got alot of nice cars going in and out of our place everyday

Did that Zonda have the plate C12 UFO on it? Looks very much like the EVO editor's car.

marmite, is it Hatfield Porsche you work at? One of our managers bought her silver 2003 C4 Cabrio from there last year.

benw123 said:
Did that Zonda have the plate C12 UFO on it? Looks very much like the EVO editor's car..

No Had a M4D PLate

marmite, is it Hatfield Porsche you work at? One of our managers bought her silver 2003 C4 Cabrio from there last year.

Yes I work at OPC Hatfield

there is one zonda in northern ireland - one of the guys at the garage was able to take pics of the guy having fun trying to get the car out of the the carpark!

a kind of richard hammond/paris moment lol

Weirdest place I ever saw a supercar was Lambo gallardo at tesco in Westhill (near Aberdeen) and this 45 year old drably dressed reasonable overweight woman got out to do the shopping...

i saw Xavier's (footballer) gallardo when we went shopping in a local grocers in a wee dinky town in portugal lol

thought it was quite funny seeing a car like that in a poor town!