What should you be doing

IDUA3

In Audi Heaven
Reaction score
Right now intead of bumming round on here?

Booking 5 new vans into stock and updating our website.

All top, exciting stuff...

Replacing a faulty monitor on some users desk.

That requires effort though.

I'm now also eating a cheese and tuna toasted sarnie, which is far more important.

Writing a maintenance/operation Instruction for the turbine fuel control system on the gas turbines we run at work.

Nothing - day off for me :rockwoot:

Actually, that's not strictly true as I'm looking for a new job so should be whoring myself to recruitment agencies.

Biglockie said:
Writing a maintenance/operation Instruction for the turbine fuel control system on the gas turbines we run at work. Then i'm finishing of my application for the nobel peace prize and popping my entry in the post for the booker prize while i'm at it.

:scared2:

:lmfao:

smitch said:

LOL doin nothing today got two meetings then breakfast them early finish. Gave up on the booker Smitch, not worth it fella LOL

i should be researching about domestic cookers and drawing up on AutoCAD - Friday, cant be assed!

Doing anything.. Sitting here feeling unmotivated cba to go and deal with users stupid problems :p I hate working in IT D:

Today ive got to eat the breakfast tray ive just had delivered, then im interveiwing a potential depot manager for one of our other sites, then I intend to spend the rest of the day doing absolutley nothing at all!

Fridays are for winners!

Looking for gig tickets on the net.

Going to see Jamie T tomorrow night. :)

think it was the 2nd, I love that program, when you think your jobs **** watch it!!!

Writing an implimentation plan for a MVNO

But I am hanging today after a quiet drink last night that resulted in quite a few "one for the road"s