Audi RS8 Burnt out!

Not good, bet the test driver wished now he had the window down when he threw away his cigarette butt.

Looks very boring in that video clip, Audi should steer clear of making supercars if they're gonna make em that bland. :lazy:

Bursting into flames was probably the most exciting thing it did that day......

Tell it like it is Smitch, take no prisoners mate. Have to agree though, it does look a little bland.

smitch said:
Looks very boring in that video clip, Audi should steer clear of making supercars if they're gonna make em that bland. :lazy:

Bursting into flames was probably the most exciting thing it did that day......

The driver was probably trying to put in a few good lap times so I disagree with what you say...looks pretty poised to me and just because the driver wasn't driving like a d1ck I think you comment is a bit harsh!

That's my opinion anyway..

Not even talking about the driving.

Just the whole motor looks bland. Only seen a couple of press stills in glossy mags until now but now i've seen the real deal i think it looks very boring and dare i say, German.

I obviously like Audis, but i definitely think their forte is understated high powered saloons.

They should stick to them and throwing money into the lambos. :thumbsup:

smitch said:
Looks very boring in that video clip, Audi should steer clear of making supercars if they're gonna make em that bland.......

Parked next to one at Dusseldorf Airport a few weeks ago, was dropping a mate off and me and her both stood there looking around it, Clare thought it was amazing which is funny as shes typical blonde (knows **** all), absolutely stunning car in the flesh and the inside was class, the owner came back while we were looking and let us have a proper look (prolly due to Clares blonde hair + big tits combo, I tend to dress like a car thief)...

Considering this is in the same price league as a reasonable spec 6 Series, I think Audi have done a pretty good effort...

A4Quattro said:
The 90 grand RS8 prototype being tested round the 'ring caught fire and was destroyed!

I thought it was going to have them A8 wheels on that everyone calls RS8.
Maybe it should have if it caught fire.
I like the R8.:o.k:

unkle said:
Parked next to one at Dusseldorf Airport a few weeks ago.

Considering this is in the same price league as a reasonable spec 6 Series, I think Audi have done a pretty good effort...

Not the RS8 you wasn't, its not in production yet.

And its 90 grand, bit more than the 6 series.

Unkle:
car-thief.jpg

A4Quattro said:
Not the RS8 you wasn't, its not in production yet.

And its 90 grand, bit more than the 6 series.

Correct, my bad, was thinking of the M6...