Pigeons

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Anyone actually like these vermin?
I hate these little winged rats, their cooing and shitting all over everything. Every opportunity I get I'll take one out with my rifle. Not had any recently but have done loads over the years

Rescued them? PAH! wring their scawny necks!
I rescued a sick baby squirrel from Hyde park once and took it to the Blue Cross centre in Victoria, called it Hector. He survived!

Im the electrician for the local council and one of my jobs is to check for vandalism of the lighting along the promenade. I was driving slowly along one day and a bunch of pigeons were in front of me. All but one done the sensible thing and got out of my way! The one that didnt had its head explode as the weight of my Transit Connect drove up the length of its body! Can honestly say I didnt lose much sleep that night .

Personally i hate starlings (hope i spelt that correctly) have a few nesting in next doors roof, f**kers are always shittin' on my car. what really pees me off is when i've spent hours cleaning the car, they come an crap on it.

The only thing pigeons are good for is exploding when you hit them at 30mph

Pigeons are the bain of my life, I HATE them and I mean it, We have to inspect empty properties and they have a habit of finding their way in to such properties, and S+*t they leave and the smell is just :puke2:
Ian

bena3turbo said:
The only thing pigeons are good for is exploding when you hit them at 30mph

Or Target practice

pigeon.jpg

little fookers...

A4Quattro said:
Anyone actually like these vermin?
I hate these little winged rats, their cooing and shitting all over everything. Every opportunity I get I'll take one out with my rifle. Not had any recently but have done loads over the years

haha, love your shear hatred for them, im same as you bro

Agreed.....cant see what purpose they serve.

Bred by people who have shares in car cleaning products....

**** bombing rodents !!!

The reason pigeons exist.

To make itself at home - in a dutch Gasto...

duifhg_1981221c.jpg

:eyebrows:

A few weeks ago the car infront of me (covertable with the roof down) hit a pigeon at about 60mph, it was spectacular - i was stunned to see how many feathers and 'bits' came off something so small.

Is it true they explode if you feed them uncooked rice?
I'd like to think so, but it's probably another fanciful urban myth.
Who on earth would take a damaged/sick wild pigeon to a vet?

I've heard similar stories of people crumbling Alka Seltzers onto their bird table and watching as the pigeons come to dine, take off and explode in the air.

Either way, I like pigeons. They taste nice.

U really eat them...Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I run away from them, they frighten me.

Thats not nice ...is it. Poor Swans. Did u hear about the guy who ate a swan for arts sake??:asskicking:

I dont believe anyone ate a swan, you can get banged up for that, its a protected species. Its the royal bird ***!

an immagrant up here in inverness , caught a seagull from his window. was witnessed doing so. when police arrived at his accomodation he had munched it. got done, quite rightly so, we feed the gulls bread soaked in wd40 or de icer. hardy shits still fly about though ..........