Who the hell are.....

Gordon Bennett lives in Hackney with his mother and pet budgie Frank. Frank repeats everything Gordon says which is just as well because Mum's not said a word ever since she died five years ago.

Soft Mick from Ballamory is one of Gordon's best mates. He always buys Gordon an unreciprocated round at the local every night, except when he's out doing errands for gangland boss Big ****.

They're mostly fine. Dave's been gnawing away at Mum's legs for the past six months but Eric was accidentically trodden on by Gordon one night. He didn't have time to tuck his head in, which is now hanging down limply, held on by a couple of neck sinews.

Actually the bosses name is Biggus Diccus (with Big **** being his nickname since school on account of him being tall and his mum calling him Richard all the time). Also I hear that Gordon is getting it on with his wife Incontinentia Buttocks while working on the side for Biggus Diccus' brother Fatus Assus.

Sorry to hear about Eric, I hear his long lost brother Idle is in town and is now down heartened about this loss.

I hear he's the black sheep of the family and so not mentioned. Didn't he go and live in Cambodia for a while?

[ QUOTE ]
jesterS3 said:
I hear he's the black sheep of the family and so not mentioned. Didn't he go and live in Cambodia for a while?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually he got eaten. Along with the black sheep, the president and the bar stool, on which they were all perched. And the hungry culprit? It was Beowolf. The menacing beast who stalks the vacant halls of sound, only to discover an endless thread of useless anecdotes, anonyms and acronyms, nothing real or substantial, but iconic of the 21st century, lost in a whirl of words, hungering only for a meaningful sentence.

The palaver is ended.

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:

The palaver is ended.

[/ QUOTE ]

What no mention of Soft Micks brother Soft Tony the Ice cream salesman?? You're only telling us half the story!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Uh.. am I the only who doesn't understand what's going on?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

OK... WTF ???!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
nobby said:
[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:

The palaver is ended.

[/ QUOTE ]

What no mention of Soft Micks brother Soft Tony the Ice cream salesman?? You're only telling us half the story!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, what half do you know?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif