Doing a dis-service to Audi drivers

Tim Stuart

Reaction score
Driving home from a weekend away yesterday afternoon. Got to the end of the M27 in the New Forest and 3 lanes go into 2. I've got 800 yards overtake an A4 cabriolet and a Volvo both doing about 75mph in the middle lane.

The next thing I know the nob driving the Audi decides his car is better than mine and that he's not going to be overtaken and swings out in front of me despite clearly seeing that I'm going much quicker than he is. I got a mouthful from the dozing wife as I slammed on the brakes.

Followed him for about a mile before stopping in a bad traffic jam (40 mins to do 5 miles). At this point he chose the inside lane and I stayed in the ouside. The outside lane moved quicker than his and before I know it he's behind me. As we're stationary, the roof comes off his car and he starts to preen himself in the rear view mirror, adopting a slouched pose and looking into the cars that he's passing in case anyone wants to see him. Next thing he does is remove his t-shirt so that he can ripple his pecs.

So there we are, through the jam and accelerating up to about 80mph, him still behind me showing off his his cabriolet. At that point I decided he needed to cool down a little bit, so I pull back on the wiper stalk and spray water all over my windscreen, making sure that I keep it on much longer than is necessary. Suffice to say it streaked over my roof and straight onto him!

Joy of joys and the last laugh to me!

I would have understood if he was in a 3-series, but an A4?

Takes all sorts my man.

At least you kept your cool, can't stand ****** like that.

Aye think I'd have lost the rag, nice one Tim

ROTFL I just near wet myself what a story!!!! That deserves a medal or something! :jump:

Nice one! I'd had pitched my offside wheels towards the central reservation and peppered the tit with stones before cooling him off. Besides, men shouldn't drive convertables!

ChriS3 said:
Nice one! I'd had pitched my offside wheels towards the central reservation and peppered the tit with stones before cooling him off. Besides, men shouldn't drive convertables!

Comedy! I'll remember that if there's a next time.

And I agree with you about convertibles - it's just so wrong! :salute:

Nice one Tim, serves the stroker right. Bet any money he had a bumper sticker that said 'My other car's an M3 badged 316i'!

Give Tim a medal, Thats brilliant I'll remember that the next time my mate is following in his "cough" BMW Cab!!:)