So, what do we want for Xmas this year?

noodle

Reaction score
Lets see who wants what..

I've already had a few early prezzies from the GF...Prince of Persia and True Crime for my PS2 (and they are fantastic) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Couldn't wait until xmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Think the folks are getting us some things for the house, boring yet very pratical, which is cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hope you all get what you want.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

me too, i had an idea though i doubt Angelina Jolie would fit under my tree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Leddy said:
me too, i had an idea though i doubt Angelina Jolie would fit under my tree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

...but it would be nice to see her try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'd settle for not having to work offshore for 17 days over Christmas and New Year. That would be a start.

If that doesn't happen - which I'm sure it won't - then I'm cancelling Christmas this year. At least the giving presents part of it.
I'll happily still accept though.

I would like Santa to drop off a K04 and an FMIC. And since I'm not a selfish guy, I'll get the ECU mods and installation done myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yep!! right now, I'd agree with that one, working Offshore Does appeal!!

Sorry to be a realist and bore the A** of everyone, but a new well paid job would be nice, This Dole office Sh8 Stinks!!!

Still Tryin' Though!

Just bought another VW to the fold, so whaur's ra forum fur VW Caddys then Huh???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards
Dave M

I'd like to wind the clock back about 3 days, but failing that a nice shiny S3 in my stocking would be nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I too would love to wind the clock back, know what I know now, and wish that things could have been different. This is not possible; so I going to wish all the members of all the car forums the Best Christmas ever, and hope that the New Year will bring...

- Harmony between the forums.
- Harmony between the tuners.
- Harmony between the forum members.

Besh wishes,

Let bygones be bygones, some of the stuff that was said will be hard to forget but I'm willing to give it a try if everyone else is.

So, who's going to make it happen then?

Happy Christmas everyone?

I wasn't even here when bygones was an era, so what do I know, other than its Christmas and i spent five hours yesterday trying to buy things. I say trying - Waterstones had a queue of must be over fifty people at the tills, Muji had to close its doors because its roof almost fell in, and I almost gave up trying to find any decent wrapping paper.

Bah humbug.

Oh, and Merry Christmas !!

[ QUOTE ]
PhilT said:
- Harmony between the forums.
- Harmony between the tuners.
- Harmony between the forum members.

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen

Merry Christmas all and a prosperous new year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif