Targeted by thieves last night...

Audiman99

Reaction score
Been in our new home for just over a month and this morning we wake up to find two of our cars missing, my dad’s BMW and my mums Pug! They came through the front door god knows how! Got the keys from the kitchen and done one with the cars. They took the keys for the lil Punto as well, but probably left it when they saw how crap it was.

Luckily my Audi keys were upstairs along with my bros Valver keys, so ****** off, the fact they got in so easily and stole the cars.

The police say there’s a gang from south London who have targeted our area before some of the gang are already in jail, they are looking for the car but haven’t had any luck 2day, to be honest the BMW was getting pretty old anyway it was a 330ci 02 reg and the pug was a 206 1.4 04 reg, so both nothing special really.

We have changed the locks on the front doors and getting locks done on Punto on Monday while we store it in the garage. We have a camera on the side of the house but they just moved it so it was facing the floor!

Just thought id warn you lot, I’m in the west Dartford/Crayford area, so be careful if you are local.

Allan

Thats really bad news! I hope they catch them
It's not going to change until prisons frighten them!

That's very bad news :(

Lets hope they crahed the cars into a tree and have burnt to death very very slowly :gun2:

Utter SCUM :mad:

Sorry to hear that mate!!! Utter to$$ers and I hope they burn...

Scary to think someone coming in to your home, while your asleep upstairs/in another room etc...

Sorry to hear this, my dad had the same thing done to him about 4 years ago, they put a pole of some sort through the letterbox, and took the keys off the table (a long way up the hall, so was a long pole with hoook). Then stole his BMW330ci (which was 2 years old at the time).

Police did recover the car about a week later, found in London. Dad promptly sold the car & purchased another one! (not the same when you know someone else has stolen it & ragged it!

Insurance company wouldn't pay out for at least a month (may have been more) they told my dad, incase it got recovered!

Mart said:
Sorry to hear this, my dad had the same thing done to him about 4 years ago, they put a pole of some sort through the letterbox, and took the keys off the table (a long way up the hall, so was a long pole with hoook).

Sounds like they copied the The Real Hustle...

You feel like punching their teeth down their throat when this happens, even if its not to you.

Nasty!, my mates had the same thing happen, and managed to have both his cars(A3 and 325i Convertible) recovered within 24hours, but they were both still registered as stolen recovered on the logbooks. He managed to get decent money for the BMW rom his local dealer and still drives the A3, as it's worth peanuts as he says.

Always keep your keys upstairs then the chances are the twats don't fancy confrontation so the old bill told me when someone tried to jemmy our kitchen window
tossers they are

I had this happen to me when I was at work 3 years ago. S3 went but got it back after a couple of weeks when they arrested the toe rags.

Now got a monitored house alarm (connected to the police) and keep the keys with me or locked away.

Thx for the support guys, police have been really good taken fingerprints been door to door with all the neighbors and been up and around south east London where the suspected thieves are from.

We were told they used a device through the letterbox and pulled the door handle inside to open the door, we use the alarm now and double lock the front door, not going to take any chances now.

I’ll let you all know if the cars turn up.

Allan

OMG - similar thing happened to colleague's parents! it was evening they were watching tv in the living room - burglar walks in the house, grabs the keys for the BMW - from the kitchen and saunters back out and drives off!

Can't believe how natural it is for them! :sadlike: