Donny carpark Stripped Subaru

Seen that on mr2oc, crazy stuff

Thats whats daft about car shows, There is massive amounts of money sitting in the car parks and the organisers wont pay for some security for the car parks.
Inters is good as you can see the cars and its right at the show and all the cars are in plain view.

Shame that nobody caught them be good if they did as I would do time if i caught someone at that.

That is scary - you'd think at a car show, you'd be surrounded only by like-minded enthusiasts and your motor would be safe.

Saw a RS Focus and a M3 missing a few bits after one event at Donington a couple of years ago. Bit of a known hot spot.

Crikey even the spare wheel is painted in that crappy chav gold

HmanS3 said:
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148283

Sorry if this is a Repost but i thought everyone should be aware

This happened at Donny over the weekend!

You can only hope that the scum that do that sort of thing, suffer a slow and painfull death, perferably crushed under a car they are trying to pinch...........!!

PS: What are you doing on the MLR HmanS3...???

got a bit of a soft spot for EVO's maybe one day as a track toy

How did they manage to get the rear clusters out without opening the boot, and how did they manage to get the bonnet open?

There is a case in point for a car alarm if I ever saw one.

come off it how many alarms do you hear at a show and think oooh that sounds like mine then realise 50% of the people here have the same alarm and could you really hear yours from the carpark some 3 miles away i perfer to stick with my spider senses and take my Volvo to a show if i aint on stand :p

A4Quattro said:
How did they manage to get the rear clusters out without opening the boot.

There's a special key.

It's called a pikey, they can get into anything.

They must of opened the boot to get the space-saver wheel out to put under the car :(

Can't believe they even took the side repeaters...
*boggle*

Point is, how long did it take to get all those parts off? Nobody saw them doing it and said something???
At least VAG shows don't attract quite as many chavs!

Total blagging ********. Hope they all get bowel cancer and rot in a foreign jail with no medical cover.