CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS!!??!??

LaSarthe&Back

Reaction score
:aggressive: Some bunch of idiots have come up with an idea for maximising publicity for their website. This involves a competition to write the web address in the dirt on a car....

clientID268330-1.jpg

Check out the thread here....

http://www.profileheaven.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78083

when your paint has this address scratched into it, you'll know who to sue...

Sorry if a repost, and if it is, it may attract more attention. Never been a better reason to keep your car cleaned and waxed!!!

Hmmm, I wonder how you would go on sueing them. I'd well P'd off if they did it to mine :mad:

What a bunch of cockspanners. I've put up 5 abusive posts so far and it seems that anyone disagreeing with the mods get their posts deleted.

How stupid is that?! I'd be so mad if that was done to my car, glad I keep mine clean...

I saw the classic on the way to work this morning " I wish my girlfreind was this Dirty!"

If damange actually did occur to your car you should be able to track down the owner of the website through the whois/registra information and hunt them down. I don't know how much liability the owner of the site has over what it's users do though. probably none.

Intrestingly, one of the admins on that site has the user name Marcus, and this is on the whois detais of the site:

Registrant Contact:
Face2meet Ltd
Mark Harburn (marcus@rapidnetuk.com)
+44.1915873430
Fax: +44.1915873429
2 Winchester Drive
Peterlee, Durham SR8 2RB
GB

So there ya go, you know where to go if you have any problems :) Now if I said somone in Durham should go and kick his head in, and they do - would I be liable for that?

On a (filthy) van this morning: "Cleaned by the NHS"

:lmfao:

Rich said:
If damange actually did occur to your car you should be able to track down the owner of the website through the whois/registra information and hunt them down. I don't know how much liability the owner of the site has over what it's users do though. probably none.

Intrestingly, one of the admins on that site has the user name Marcus, and this is on the whois detais of the site:

Registrant Contact:
Face2meet Ltd
Mark Harburn (marcus@rapidnetuk.com)
+44.1915873430
Fax: +44.1915873429
2 Winchester Drive
Peterlee, Durham SR8 2RB
GB

So there ya go, you know where to go if you have any problems :) Now if I said somone in Durham should go and kick his head in, and they do - would I be liable for that?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! :D This website is not condoning it, and there's no competition to see who can do it the most times!!!

They did this on KISS fm in London quite a few years back for the Bam Bam breakfast show.

You can't prove who did the damage, otherwise you could do it to your own car and get a free respray.
If I scratch microsoft.com on the back of my bosses Vanquish can I sue Bill Gates? I don't think so.