sat nav (best one ?)

pricey tdi

Reaction score
hi all iam looking to bye a sat nav under £200 poss with blue tooth con
what you all recon is the best ?????:idea:

I recently got a TomTom one from halfrauds think it was £159 online and its been really good so far:icon_thumright:

TomTom are knocking off £30 if you buy it by Easter if that helps?

I would also recommend the 'Tomtom One'.

It is superior to many much more expensive satnav's.

I've got a tomtom one, new edition, and it is a brilliant piece of kit for the money. Simple to use, neat to install, and decent sized clear screen!

J.

I have a navman ic30 which is basically the cheapest one you can get, think its £90 - its fine but the maps are a little out of date, no bluetooth tho.

Have used a few tomtom's too, pretty simple to use and clear, easy to follow instructions. for under 200 quid you cant really argue

Having seen the news today, the best sat nav seems to be any that isn't portable. A staggering 260,000 were stolen in the UK last year! That's more than 700 a day.

Take 'em with you when you leave the car please.

I have a Garmin Streetpilot III Colour... it's a few years old mind, but does the job....

Get this - when I bought it (in 2003 I think) it cost me a shade under £800!!!!

I sell sat navs go with a garmin nuvi 300. Sold loads and never had a problem with one. Really reliable, clear and easy to use.

Tomtom Go 510. I love it especially now I have all the starbucks in it as POI's, never far from a coffee and muffin

I don't have one for my car (don't see the point as I spend most of my life in the same two cities), but recently got one for the works van, a Garmin StreetPilot <insert some stupid numbers here!>. Been working fine so far.