WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! mini is comming back on the road :D

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
hey guys, ive just had THE best bit of news i could possible expect!

until i got my audi, i was driving a mini, a very nice one infact, fully hillclimb prepared, and SO much fun to drive. the time came i needed something sensible for dailly use, so i got the audi. mini came off the road

was paying £1582 to insure the audi last year, which was steep!

renewal time next week, got an awesome quote on the audi from HIC for £923 allowing all my mods. which was great

as a laugh, i thought id get a classic quote on the mini, expecting it to be pretty high.

£204 a year, all mods declared, agreed £3000 value!!!!!!!!

god, im SO happy, this is amazing, ive been missing the mini loads sinse the suns come out again, and now its comming back on the road as a weekend toy!!!!

righty then, sorry if nobody cares, but im just so happy! i never thought that aged 20 id be able to insure two quick cars at all!

off to book an MOT for the mini now, only covered 2000 sinse the last one, so should be fine :) should be mini-ing again by the weekend :D

SPOT ON BUDDY!

I pay £92 with Adrian Flux to insure the mini with agreed value of £2500 that is with a 2000 mile limited mileage

My Mini is under going a few mods at the moment, nothing fancy a set of angel eyes and a HID Kit, getting it ready for the London to Brighton 20/5

Really looking forward to it

nice one, im not looking forward to gettin insurance quotes on mine when that day comes around. Do u have a cage in urs?

uhhu, mines got a full 6 point FIA cage with door bars and harnesses, its fully hill climb prepared.

marmite does pay very little, but im sure hes probably closing on twice my age :D

aged 20 with just two years no claims, and a crash against me 2 1/2 years ago, im amazed, and seriously happy!

mini is booked in for its MOT on tuesday, so ive got one week to sort out the headlights, and give her a good clean!!!

I love old minis, I used to have a lookalike Mk1 morris cooper S sounded great went like stink ( or it felt like it did) every drive was like the itialian job for me smiling all the way, £80 a year insurance:laugh: I will get another one day but hopefully an original next time.