Interesting S2!!!

five photos of the car and he expects you to part with five grand of your hard earned cash,he doesn't really want to sell it or he'd put a bit more effort

This car has been posted on the S2forum about 5 times ...the power the guy states is fairytales

Standard intake
standard hoses
standard wastgate

And awful interior colour OMG i feel sick

he will be lucky to get 2K for it never minf 5

It must be a VERY efficient engine. 500 bhp from all 3 cc's. Wow! :faint:

what a pile of sh!t - pink leather interior and a sub stuck in the parcel shelf?

funny that this was on the advert:

IMPORTANT: THIS ITEM WAS LISTED ON EBAY TWO WEEKS AGO. UNFORTUNATELY, 20 MINS BEFORE THE WINNING BIDDER WAS DUE TO COLLECT THE CAR, HIS WIFE CALLED TO TELL ME THAT HE HAD BROKEN HIS TOE (!) AND NO LONGER WANTED THE CAR!!!!! THE BUYER HAS BEEN REPORTED TO EBAY &I AM NOW RE-LISTING THE VEHICLE. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT GENUINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the real version would be more like:

IMPORTANT: THIS ITEM WAS LISTED ON EBAY TWO WEEKS AGO. UNFORTUNATELY, 20 MINS BEFORE THE WINNING BIDDER WAS DUE TO COLLECT THE CAR, HIS WIFE CALLED TO TELL ME THAT IF HE PICKS UP THE CAR AND PAYS FOR IT HE WILL BE GETTING A DIVORCE AND NO LONGER WANTED THE CAR!!!!! THE BUYER HAS BEEN REPORTED TO EBAY &I AM NOW RE-LISTING THE VEHICLE. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT GENUINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

I Believe that is the rare Garden Shed Edition S2 -

Yes, I seem to recall laughing at the spoiler once before :)