Naked Men

H

Hot Stuff

If us girls put up pictures of naked or semi naked men on here...would the guys complain??:icon_thumright:

Personally, i couldn't give a monkeys. :shrug:

Why would you want to though??? :think:

Getting fed up of seeing women on here and as im into men I thought it would make a change to have a gorgeous man to look at:hubbahubba:

I don't see any pics of women.

Where are you lookin??????

Thers actually pictures of naked or near enough pics of women on lots of the guys posts...:tocktock:

Hot stuff....

Admit it, you are actually a fella masquerading as an innocent young Doris.

Lottie, is that your fella???

Phew!

I was getting worried then....

Who IS that deviant?????

If you were on fire, rather than **** on you, to put you out of your misery i would actually pour petrol over you.

Hot Stuff said:
If us girls put up pictures of naked or semi naked men on here...would the guys complain??:icon_thumright:

Nah, but the unwritten rule is that they have to be unused forum, so they are hidden and secret except for the choosen few girls to look at, like the A2 forum...

:hi:

I think there is a rule that mods may delete pictures of naked men and replace them with pics of hotties, i'm sure thats the law.

I can't believe I just clicked on a link called "Naked Men" out of curiosity :sadlike:

This was really for the girls on here...but men please carry on sending in your pics:faint: . Who was that naked man btw??:jump:

OK ladies that's enough of trying to lower the standards on ASN.

NO MORE NAKED BLOKES - OK.

Normal service please.......

Ahhhhh. Thats much better :yes:

Oh to be air brushed and have fake tits and a fake tan...and Smithchie...im all girl.:slap:

Whos perfect...I look at faces first and if I like them Then I might want to look at the rest:nyah:

I dont care about hairy *****...men or womens...im deprived of naked guys:bye:

Hot Stuff said:
I dont care about hairy *****...men or womens...im actually a desperate man posing as a young girl :bye:

Thought so.

LottieA3 said:
Here's one for you Hotstuff:

naked-goth-boy-YUHMMCS.jpg

We agreed those pics I sent to you were for your eyes only!!!!!!!!

I think that bloke above should have gone to Spec savers

god almighty why am i even looking here, its lockie's fault I saw that he had posted and thought this might have been a bit respectable, boy was I wrong!