New road angel question?

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
Having recently bought a N/R/A , it looks like i will have had to replace the power cable again (done once under warnaty) its not the version with the built in bat , its the one that needs the power cable in all the time , so with me having to take it out when parking up at house or town etc the cable is playing up again !

Am i alone or is this a known fault ?
ps the actula R/A is great very few false alarms and still think a wise investment , but just a bit annoying if i need to buy a new wire every 6months! :think:

ive had 2 cables replaced under warranty, and the scond time i had to send the whole unit in as the socket where you plug the power cable in came loose inside.

they did say i should try not to take it as often if possible????wtf so im going to leave in on the dash to get nicked just so i dont knacker the power cable???

mines out of warranty now so if it happens again ill have to pay

alan

My RA2 is quite tricky to unplug, but has never failed and I've had it for 2 years and take it out all the time (my last one was nicked when the car was on my drive, ****** just smashed my window ripped it out and ran off before I'd even got out of the house).
They should really do a dock for it, like a handsfree kit, so you can just drop it in and lift it out.