US & UK Attack Iran!

doeboy

Reaction score
Well maybe not but i'm wishing they'd hurry up so i can get out there!

i think it's about time for blair to stop holding bushes hand and playing his wargames. we should'nt even be at war with anyone! people slate the french, saying they would'nt back us up in bosnia etc. i believe they have the right idea STAY THE HELL OUT OF IT!!.

Doeboy: you really WANT to go out there? brave bastrd! or ****** mental?

he gets paid more :p

pointless war and i couldnt give 2 hoots about it - ****** waste of the tax payers money - i really wish we had a say in it!

Na the whole war thing is pointless our guys are out there fighting a war that realy has nothing to do with us the situation is worse now than it was when sadam ws in power, a war with Iran is not a good idea.
Just My opinion

got to agree with Biglockie, don't think another war will resolve the issue. will create more friction for UK. I've got a mate who is in the TA and has gone out to Afganistan for a 8 month stint driving diplomats around i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the nutter and hope he stays safe.

I got offerd a job goin out there building an comisioning gas turbine power station projects witha very big and reputable american cimpany (GE), something ridiculos like £60 and hour tax free, but ****** to that good money bu tthe risks were just too high.

we have one of our head gas engineers out in afgan sorting out their gas plant - gets paid a **** load but has to stay in a compound with his family!

think he regrets it now!

Aye its a nasty place, when i mentioned the cash to my missus she was impressed then she realised what it entailed dnger wise n soon changed her mind

Yes, you might end up earning your £60 an hour with BA strapped to your frame! sweat your ******** off, even the Kevlar composite stuff.

Biglockie said:
I got offerd a job goin out there building an comisioning gas turbine power station projects witha very big and reputable american cimpany (GE), something ridiculos like £60 and hour tax free, but ****** to that good money bu tthe risks were just too high.

Sod that I was earning £45 an hour, almost tax free ;) working in Germany from 2000 - 2002 as IT bum.

Plus I am ex forces and saw an old RSM of mine who is doing "close quarter protection" of public officials and he offered me and an ex army mate jobs, £500 - £1000 a day, if I didn't have a wife and kid I may have thought about it, but is any amount of cash worth your life?

Not really as it's pretty useless to you if you're dead :p

craigynett said:
screw the beretta!! I'd rather have something with a bit more kick if i was confronted with half a dozen rag heads with AKs & RPGs!!

A M61A1 fixed to a Apache gunship would be ideal;) Steady 6,000 rounds per minute:)

Craig:cool:

I spy with my japs eye an Ex squaddie!!!