site any quicker?

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
.......had a few database problems, think there's was a slight glitch with some users having problems, anyway it should be all working again and possibly a little quicker, any problems post or mail me!

Seems a lot quicker, as earlier I couldn't enter certain forums..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

A lot quicker, guess you've upgraded that C64 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeah the old Commodore wouldn't let me into the A3 forum, but when I changed to the 386 things improved massively /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There was obviously something wrong earlier but all is good now.....and by the way I'm using a mega fast super duper houge monitor wearing top of da range toshi laptop with a ejectable coffee cup holder I'll have you know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

hey my 1st computer was an Aquarius made by Mattel. It had no little or no games so I had to write my own with 4K - they all were crap LOL

actually the second floppy disc drive on the Amiga A500+ Webserver had a loose connector on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
hey my 1st computer was an Aquarius made by Mattel. It had no little or no games so I had to write my own with 4K - they all were crap LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

4K ... Luxury !!!

I had 1.5K in a Commodore VIC20 ... made for efficient code ... them were the days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

My dad spent his bonus on a BBC Model B (apparantly my mum wanted a new washing machine). I don't really remember this (other than Chuckie Egg and Elite a few years later) but apparantly I was so scared of it I wouldn't go in the same room as it, without my mum or dad being there!!!!!!!

How things change !!!

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Yep Khufu - now I work in IT, I'd be stuffed if I wouldn't go in the same room as a computer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But do you still take your parents with you???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif