What makes people so nasty

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I flew up to Sunderland today for work, and when I got back to my car at Stanstead airport I discovered that some ******* lowlife has keyed my car passenger side both doors.
I didn't upset anyone, I parked perfectly in the bay not too close to anyone, now why would some ******** do such a thing to my car!

I'm livid, especially after just having been a victim of identity theft too as i'm sure some of you will remember, it all happens at once eh!

A4 i'll come and give you a man hug if you like, nothing Gay just a man to man hug, I suppose you could call it a man cuddle, nothing Gay though as ive never been confused.

29032007204.jpg

Front door
29032007205.jpg

Rear door

********* ...is that secure parking?.as they will have CCTV everywhere

I think although its only a car and a piece of metal that I would actually kill someone if I saw that happening, you sure you didnt cut someone up real bad, flick the finger ect, If it was anywhere other than a airport car park I could believe someone doing it, but at a airport your rushing round like a loon so cant see why anyone would stop to key a motor, Im not doubting you if it sounds like I am but the last thing i would have thought at a airport on someones mind is too key motors and a airport car park isnt somewhere where kids ect can hang out.

F--king brainless scumbags makes you sick, feel really sorry for you mate.

Onlyme said:
I think although its only a car and a piece of metal that I would actually kill someone if I saw that happening, you sure you didnt cut someone up real bad, flick the finger ect, If it was anywhere other than a airport car park I could believe someone doing it, but at a airport your rushing round like a loon so cant see why anyone would stop to key a motor, Im not doubting you if it sounds like I am but the last thing i would have thought at a airport on someones mind is too key motors and a airport car park isnt somewhere where kids ect can hang out.
I agree with that - an airport carpark is so remote you'd think your car would be safe.

Key damage is the worst kind of vandalism in my opinion; absolutely pointless with nothing whatsoever to be gained. If someone puts in your window, well, maybe they were looking for something. But taking a key down someone's paint just makes my blood boil. Let's hope the perps experience a very painful death in the near future.

What ****** me off is that you try your best to keep your motor tidy and there is always someone somewhere ready to damage it.

Its not the bloke whoes car you posted up on here is it ?

A4 feel for you, what a nasty thing to happen. Out of curiosity, which car park were you in? I use Stansted a lot and so far have been lucky.

Thanks for that. Maybe I am lucky, because I usually park in Pink Elephant long stay and have never had a problem. But to get your car keyed in any airport car park is unlucky and must really pi** you off.
Hope you got fuly comp and it does not effect your no claims.

Gutted for ya Chris - And I do think there's an element of Jealousy as to the reasons why these people do it..... Hade mine keyed last year, front and rear passenger door - absolutley no reason for it other than I believe I had just spent many hours cleaning and polishing it.... Lots of elbow grease and polish (auto glym) - not all polished out but its better than what it was

THAT IS WELL OUT OF ORDER ****** ******! AND I THOUGHT AIRPORT CAR PARKS ARE SAFE. SUM **** HAS KEYED MY CAR YDAY AT WORK AND I KNOW WHO HE IS.

I had mine 2 days an some bell end keyed the quarter panel right down to the metal

You sure no one has brushed past with a big bag or something Chris?

Feel gutted for you mate! Cant be nice!

Na it was parked at the far end near no one and the scratch is right in from start to finish.

Goes to the paint shop in three weeks for touch up work before modified nationals

Chris, it could be your ex. She followed you!!!.....

unlikely, i never had a break up that would lead to this sort of behaviour.

Sorry to hear about your car. Where my Dad used to work every day some horrid person would break his and every other windscreen...just for the hell of it. I guess people are nasty because they can...they get away with it. My Dad had a temper you wouldnt want to know and as a result he had a heart attack. Hes ok now but every now and again he'll talkabout whats happened. I hate them...:gun2:

Probably some ******* waster chav who has done jack with their life, hasn't got a job and can't afford a (decent) car so they take it out on people that do..

A couple of years ago some fecker did my back windscreen at 12:01 on new years day for no reason what-so-ever. Was a great way to start the year, apparently I was the first crime reported to the police of the year as well. hurrah.

...gutted man, try this, parked up down one the back streets near Embankment ...
came back to my car after a night out and found a dent at the bottom of the rear quarter panel.. no way that couldve been an accident someone mustve booted it or something... ****** you off.

Good night out Newcastle.

Them Geordie birds love us southerners. :)

As long as they put out i'm not fussy, drinks cost ****** all up north and your birds are filthy.

I can't say I saw many birds, although I noticed 1 on the metro train couldn't stop looking at me after I answered the phone and she heard my voice.

A4Quattro said:
I can't say I saw many birds, although I noticed 1 on the metro train couldn't stop looking at me after I answered the phone and she heard my voice.

(this post is reserved for something funny to say when I think of it)

SamDude said:
(this post is reserved for something funny to say when I think of it)

Whirrrr.... cliiiiick.....cluuuunk is that your mind working I can hear?

DONT it just **** you off, you look after your car as you do and something like this happens, I do have the same trouble as you chris! and being a black car its quite easy to see the damage. Now on my van I wash it once in a blue moon, dont hardly bother with it as it is a works van, and theres not a ****** mark on it! Typical!