How Pathetic is Britain Today

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
15 of our Marines are in Iranian hands and the best Blair can do is say "this is serious" what a bunch of pussies we have running this country. Maggie wouldn't have stood for this ****, she had more balls than Blair ever had.

Your right! The trouble is the whole cabinet are a bunch of spineless fools. Question is what do we do with them?

You'd like to think that behind the scenes our 'special forces' have been mobilised to get the troops back safe and sound.....

Les 51 said:
Your right! The trouble is the whole cabinet are a bunch of spineless fools. Question is what do we do with them?

Vote these cretins out at the next election

Thatcherism isnt the answer, i'll never vote Tory after she directly made my family suffer through reduncencies.

Bash_A3 said:
Thatcherism isnt the answer, i'll never vote Tory after she directly made my family suffer through reduncencies.

New labour has made ALL of us suffer to the advantage of the "less fortunate".
F*ck em I say, if they want something let them work for it like everyone else.

What about the suffering endured by the families of the 134 dead in iraq.

Bash_A3 said:

I was made redundant under the tories as well,doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for them again. Saying that I wont vote for them now because they aren't doing whats needed to sort out the grass roots problems in this country.
I have no real interest in whats going on in Brussels because all they do is cost everyone over here uneccesary money to keep other lazy sods in the manner they aren't used to!
The Blair administration are just fools! Thats all there is to it, they follow Bush around like a lost sheep, and thats why the troops are now suffering.
He should be sending our crack troops in to get them back and sort out the technicallities afterwards not pussyfoot around to the Iranians (WTF is the matter can he not see this?)
We are hated by them anyway so doing that isn't going to change the way they feel about us, is it ?
motorbikez said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les 51

Vote these cretins out at the next election

Definately, but tell me who isn't going to be a cretin??

C_Audiboy said:
You'd like to think that behind the scenes our 'special forces' have been mobilised to get the troops back safe and sound.....

Sounds good to me , IF diplomicy doesnt work , send the SAS/SBS in its pretty much a safe bet they are in Iraq just waiting to go in as soon as they know where they are
and if this doesnt work , isnt this why we have trident ????

fallmonk said:
Sounds good to me , IF diplomicy doesnt work , send the SAS/SBS in its pretty much a safe bet they are in Iraq just waiting to go in as soon as they know where they are
and if this doesnt work , isnt this why we have trident ????

Turn the whole of Iran to a huge glass bowl.

A4Quattro said:
15 of our Marines are in Iranian hands and the best Blair can do is say "this is serious" what a bunch of pussies we have running this country. Maggie wouldn't have stood for this ****, she had more balls than Blair ever had.

What you have to remember is that theres probably lots of work going on "behind the scenes". The Islamic Revolutionary Guard (the ones that are supposed to of taken our troops) operate outside the Iranian military chain of command and report directly the Iranian President (the small nutty guy in the bad suit who needs a shave), they are more akin to the Spanish Inquisition or the SS in that they are quite well trained, motivated, armed and totally fanantical. Theres also the danger that any action against Iran will inflame the Shia's in southern Iraq. If Iran wanted to wage a war against Britain it could do so in Basra without a single Iranian soldier dying, a lot of the powerful people in that part of the country get their weapons/funding/brainwashed teenagers wanting to blow themselves to pieces from Iran.

Basically the Iranians are looking for some sort of confrontation, they can then use this to justify to the rest of the world their quest for nuclear weapons as protection against the western infidels. This has probably been timed to coincide with meetings at the UN discussing further sanctions against Iran for continuing nuclear research and they will attempt to use the troops as some sort of leverage.

TBH, I doubt our troops would of gone in or still be there had Mrs Thatcher been in charge of the country, she was smarter than Tony Blair by a mile...

unkle said:
What you have to remember is that theres probably lots of work going on "behind the scenes". The Islamic Revolutionary Guard (the ones that are supposed to of taken our troops) operate outside the Iranian military chain of command and report directly the Iranian President (the small nutty guy in the bad suit who needs a shave), they are more akin to the Spanish Inquisition or the SS in that they are quite well trained, motivated, armed and totally fanantical. Theres also the danger that any action against Iran will inflame the Shia's in southern Iraq. If Iran wanted to wage a war against Britian it could do so in Basra without a single Iranian soldier dying, a lot of the powerful people in that part of the country get their weapons/funding/brainwashed teenagers wanting to blow themselves to pieces from Iran.

Basically the Iranians are looking for some sort of confrontation, they can then use this to justify to the rest of the world their quest for nuclear weapons as protection against the western infidels. This has probably been timed to coincide with meetings at the UN discussing further sanctions against Iran for continuing nuclear research and they will attempt to use the troops as some sort of leverage.

TBH, I doubt our troops would of gone in or still be there had Mrs Thatcher been in charge of the country, she was smarter than Tony Blair by a mile...

Well said.

Still, blair just looks like a pathetic loser to the whole world. Where England used to be feared and respected by the rest of the world now we're a laughing stock.

You cant expect Blair to say on telly the SAS are going in as that would spoil the element of surprise, I f---ing well hope thay are going in to kick some ****

"What about the suffering endured by the families of the 134 dead in iraq"

What about the families of the 255 Falklands dead?
My god people have ******* short memories. Now there was a "war" that was purely a vote catcher. We could have given each resident on the Falklands £10m to vacate the island and then anthraxed the place with not one life lost and millions saved.
Politics has changed, get over it!

Thats not really the same, the Argies invaded British soil, not the same as us invading someone elses country on a liar's say so.

To be fair i was a bit too young at the time of the Falklands to really remember it.
remember the iranian embassy siege? I bet if that happened now blair might offer them a council house, asylum and some compensation.