I heard the most ridiculous thing on LBC today

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As some of you may know, there was an anniversary over last weekend that marks 200 years since the abolishion of slavery.
Nick ferrari on LBC today read an article by some woman in the US that said a lot of society's ethnic wrong-doings can be attributed to them feeling repressed because their relatives, long long long dead may have been slaves, therfore they might be suffering from PTSS, whats PTSS I hear you say?

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome.

Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous in all your life. Some of these decendants want compensation!

http://www.posttraumaticslavesyndrome.com/h_index.html

Maybe i'll start an affliction called post-traumatic viking syndrome because when they invaded hundreds of years ago some of my ancestors may have been killed, or post-traumatic roman syndrome as they may have killed some of my ancestors.
Do you think the italian or norwegian government will listen?

What is this world coming to.

The bleeding heart, Liberal apologists are at it again....... They speak for no-one but themselves,,, sadly they're so wrapped up in their own 'guilt tripping' I don't think they realise it...........!!

Someone in Government should just tell these morons to stop wasting our time, and fvck off!

I've go Post Traumatic Don't Give A Damn Syndrome.

Who would I sue if I gave a damn?

A4Quattro said:
As some of you may know, there was an anniversary over last weekend that marks 200 years since the abolishion of slavery.
Nick ferrari on LBC today read an article by some woman in the US that said a lot of society's ethnic wrong-doings can be attributed to them feeling repressed because their relatives, long long long dead may have been slaves, therfore they might be suffering from PTSS, whats PTSS I hear you say?

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome.

Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous in all your life. Some of these decendants want compensation!

http://www.posttraumaticslavesyndrome.com/h_index.html

Maybe i'll start an affliction called post-traumatic viking syndrome because when they invaded hundreds of years ago some of my ancestors may have been killed, or post-traumatic roman syndrome as they may have killed some of my ancestors.
Do you think the italian or norwegian government will listen?

What is this world coming to.

He...He...He... Maybe you should start a PTVS, maybe you were raped and pillaged in a past life.... and you now seek compensation for this..D'ya think?:think: