What Do You Like Most About You?

H

Hot Stuff

I giggle at most things...and dont take life too seriously. Thats me done...

and my elbow LOL.

na my general **** take attitude to life

Hot Stuff said:
You should try it sometime:)

I get enough action thanks without having to try and sweet talk faceless (supposed) birds online.

:moa:

e014292.jpg

Thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rude. Im a cutsie girl...you'll see. And when you do you can say sorry to me.

Looks that way.

How did the move go lottie????

Hot Stuff said:
Thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rude. Im a cutsie girl...you'll see. And when you do you can say sorry to me.

lets see then

Some girl was giving me hassell on my moby so I put another card in...and now its got too much info on it so I have to take it to Vodafone so they can sort it out for me...and then maybe i'll send a picture. No pressure is there:motz:

And to make matters worse the girl has a crush on me...and as im not into that sort of thing cos I like men too much, I have to change numbers:aggressive:

I wonder what bit of that youre laughin at??:think: Snot funny really

so let me get this straight the phone is currently full of this other chicks pic's?

ooh and in answer to the Question

my ability to please others :yahoo:

Hot Stuff said:
I giggle at most things...and dont take life too seriously. Thats me done...

I love my ability to ignore all the skanky jailbait totty and young single mothers wandering around scantily clad in the nasty bars up town and consume vast amounts of lager, cider, spirits, kebabs etc which is what I spent the weekend doing, fcuking astonished at the prices in the UK however although 2 for 1 on Bulmers in Barracuda (Some SA themed bar) made up for it yesterday...

LottieA3 said:
I am "only" scared of spiders shouting. :sadlike:

Yeah, some of them f****rs are REALLY loud. Flippin nightmare when you are trying to get some sleep and they start having a barney over who's turn it is to clean the web. :lmfao:

OutLore said:
Yeah, some of them f****rs are REALLY loud. Flippin nightmare when you are trying to get some sleep and they start having a barney over who's turn it is to clean the web. :lmfao:

They have a really big web to clean when its the world wide web, no wonder there's raised voices

My best points are............. My kind, forgiving, Liberal, and generally well 'balanced' attitude to my fellow Human Beings,,,, apart from shirtlifting, 'fudge-packer General', commie ba$tard, needle dicks,,,, that is!

I can get away with murder (most of the time).. :eyebrows:

34 in july, feel and think like im 18... guy in gym few months back thought i was 25,,, wooo hoooo

auditek said:
34 in july, feel and think like im 18... guy in gym few months back thought i was 25,,, wooo hoooo

Lucky you...I got taken for a 13 year old the other day...I was horrified!!!;)