yellow twin turbo is back

Acceleration significantly improved due to brand new Air filters & pipering kit throughout cars chassis.

:wtf:

Interior – The stylish & compfy Velour interior is in mint condition, with no rips or burns (Non-smoker), and has been maintained and valeted at least 3 times a week since purchase.

Liar.

I actually quite like it, but a 99 with 200k on the clock is worth about £1500.

What a dreamer...... :lazy:

It's got a 2cc engine as well. Bet that flies with the twin turbos......

Mate, i could have hours of fun with that geezer.

What a length.

Well I want it, it would go great with my Yellow Lancia and if there were only 6 it will only go up in value!

C_Audiboy said:
"It is a rare Audi as there were only 6 of these Yellow models made in the World."

Comedy indeed......
And ive got one of the other 5. What a plonker :slap: !!!

It is a rare Audi as there were only 6 of these Yellow models made in the World. Made for the High class car enthusiast.

Is he an AS member I wonder

Whether you want it for a family car, taking advantage of its huge internal space, comfortable seating, non-smoking environment & non tacky, professional Features..

I loved this comment professional features???

or whether you will be wanting it to take advantage of its Super Impressive 1.8 Turbo Injection engine, Fine tuned components & *Racing Super- Chip* enhancements (all performed by Audi) .. it is definitely the one for you,

Performed all by Audi too....no need for APS, MRC and other tuners now...what crap...only tuning company we ever used was ABT as they are approved!

and not to mention one of the best & most reliable cars on the road.

At last a sensiable statement from him

Turbo Injection Kit, professionally fitted & Cleaned on a regular basis by Audi. - £879
Acceleration significantly improved due to brand new Air filters & pipering kit throughout cars chassis. - £525

191c_0.JPG

looks OME to me

Petrol tank completely emptied, stripped out, cleaned & Re-fuelled. £185

Wrong fuel put in??

You will not be dis-satisfied with this Impressive Top of the range, Audi A4 T-Sport.
:w00t:

No RESERVE! ..im not looking for Full value. ;)

:faint:

E-bay is always a good source of entertainment