Nice Weather Out!

Lowlife

German Hardcore
Reaction score
So far this morning we've had rain and hail with a bit of sunshine thrown in between the two. Nice... :)

Snow this morning then bitterly cold expecting it to snow any minute

I bet our poor wildlife don't know what the **** is going on!

It's friggin pelting it down with snow here! We didn't get the snow that everyone else did earlier this year so we're now being punished!!

scrupes said:
it might see off the wasps if we're lucky tho' (here's hoping)

Yeah, can't stand wasps! Had 1's the size of cocktail sausages in the house last year!...

Blue_Turbo said:
Yeah, can't stand wasps! Had 1's the size of cocktail sausages in the house last year!...

thems Hornets m8!! seriously though i watched a prog on telly the other week about how global warming has allowed insects from warmer climates to invade the UK! some Indian or African wasps are 10 times the size of our wasps!!!!!:Scared2:

looks like fun.....NOT!!!!

Had a hornets nest once, believe me, these weren't hornets! Though I can't stand either, aggressive little buggers...

I really hate Wasps, they make all my hairs stand on end all over!
As for Hornets, you will see me run faster than Linford Cristie if I come accross one.

I had the most pathetic amount of snow ever on my car this morning. Now it's looking lovely out there; blue sky with fluffy white clouds. If only it was warmer than three degrees...

It wasn't too bad for most of the day here in Herts. Mostly bright skies and not too cold, and then a drop of sleet. But then I finished early from work to play football with my workmates at 5pm, and of course, absolutely typical - it starts snowing. And boy did it snow. ****** hell that hour was cold.
:cold:

Snap! Bang on 5pm a blizzard came over Hatfield when we were playing football. We lasted fifteen minutes.

All sunshine and no snow here in South Wales. But according to the news this morning, it's supposed to be freezing with snow tomorrow.

Went out for a drive last night in the country and it absolutly chucked it down with snow. I had to stop to wipe the snow from the headlights as it was settling so thick on them the lights only just illuminated the next cats-eye along. not good when theres no street lights or other cars :D

Was good fun tho :p