STOLEN: S4 S-Line Estate

Forbez

Reaction score
Firstly sorry if its in the wrong section, if so please move to correct section, thanks.

Stolen from Nottingham last night, A 2 week old Black S4 S-line Estate, was stolen from my sisters house, between 00:30 and 07:30, this morning.
Partial Reg: ** 56XAG
Along with this were a laptop, purse and wallet and keys to a Merc, and possibly other stuff that hasn't been noticed.
Hi Guys and Gals, I wonder if you would help me, or be vigilant over anything you get offered the car, or any parts from this or a similar vehicle, please be aware that it may be the stolen one.
If you do happen to see or come accross it, could you please drop me a mail at Thomas.Forbes@ntl.com

Thank you very much, i appreciate it, and i know there's a good chance it wont get found but it cant hurt doing my best to stop someone making money out of misery.
Thank you

speaking of stolen we are currently working for a client who is minted, anyway drives an rs6 and today it either got stolen or toed away ( parking in London mind )!!

This is a bit worrying - there's been a spate of thefts of top Audi models recently as reported in this forum. Keep 'em peeled everyone.

I apologise, its an S line, im not totally upto the minute on the Audi range.

As for the full number plate, i understand it may help, but the reason its only partial, is ive mentioned the other car that is at the address and the likely hood is that if the car isn't found it would be replaced with another, now its a sad thing, but with the full number plate, the house location can be found, and then both could be taken in the same hit. It doesnt take a lot to find the address of a car, from the number plate im sure.
Thats is a big part of the reason, when pictures are posted on the net, the number plates are blanked out.

What part of the country was the car stolen from ?