Listen up! Attention Please.....

DavidR

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
I have just bought a sporty new hatckback and I woould like everyone here to PM me congratulating me on its sporty looks and fine bodykit... I was wondering how it would be possible to fit aftermarket zeeenons (?spelling), a 300bhp digitla NOS and a helicopter propellor.

Do you want to see it? Really, well I have enclosed some pics. I warn you all now, I may get unhappy if the adulation is not flowing freely seconds after I post this up...

Note, I got fat Jim down the local bodyshop to warranty the car and bodykit, in case I punt the entire assembly into a tree - he's a good bloke and tells me he'll stick it all back to gether for free....

front.jpg

Note how the light catches the new spoiler, its made out of finest balsa wood and my old mans spittle

rearangle.jpg

Do you think my old man will miss his wheelbarrow (I borrowed it for the exhaust)

actionshot.jpg

Look, I dropped all the air out of the hydropneumatic suspension - SEE the FINE handling poise of the new suspension setup, apparently its the only car in the COUNRTY to be running 12inch wheels!

Hoping for some ICE next (as I hear it helps keep the single jet carb cool), and I managed to get a radar mast (free from the MOD) and wondering where to install it...

Cheers All!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

nah mate that ain't nuffink, u shd see my babez she's wikkid!!!!!

i modded everyfink and coz the lights is different it goes fast, it's mint!

And for the added bonus, it looks like it was left in the middle of the road when they were painting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

ha ha ha ha, that's so funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif