anyone upgraded paypal account to premier?

nky_84

6th Gear
Reaction score
with the standard account u can only receive £250 a month.

Does it cost anythin to upgrade? and how else r they trying to make more money out of me!

Nick

I upgraded mine too, free - although i think they take more off you when you receive payments etc.

The next step after upgrading to a premier account is to then become verified, if you don't then your total sending limit is capped at £1,500..

I think premier allows you to receive credit card payments?

Always makes me laugh when you pay with Paypal - always defaults to your bank account and never your credit card. Then you click to pay with a credit card and they flash up some message which makes it look like it is safer for them to Direct Debit from your bank account.

Erm, I think not. It is far safer to use a credit card to make the payment as you then have comeback against the cc company if anything goes wrong. Plus Paypal then have to pay some of their handling fee back to the bank rather than raking it all in as profit.

im premier and it does allow credit cards payment to recieved (your limited to 2 payments if you dont), and you get a different rate of payment to them taken of you, i think its better deal for if i remember right

also it doesnt cost anything to do it, ive been premier for about 6months now

alan

ok, thanks guys, just checkin im not signing up to some subscription thing or something. cheers

Nick