car mats

cawood

Reaction score
anyone know any where you can get some good car mats from?

some that are custom fit for the car?

for an A3 quattro

cheers lads

Seem some on Ebay that look pretty reasonable.

Saying that, my mate got a set for her MK4 golf from the dealers for about £35.

I got mine from draco2700 on eBay. Original Audi ones and quite cheap. Not sure if he has any left.

ABT do some cool mates and they can put a logo on there too

Yea I am also looking for some mats. Best bet is probably getting them from Audi :) £35 odd sounds very reasonable. So do I just walk into Audi and ask for some?

from experience, bite the bullet and get the best quality genuine audi ones! i have had 2 sets of ebay cheap sets and worn heel marks in them within months, the propper audi ones in the car now (like velour), have no marks in them despite being 3 yrs old! well except a curry stain on the passenger side mat.

plus the clips to fit the carpet plugs fit perfectly and dont move about

Just matz are good, my mate has just got a set for his clio 182 and tey are a top fit, good qaulity too

i had custom "cliosport" mats from justmatz which we organised a group buy - worked out about £65 for two front mats with the "cliosport" logo and grey piping and a rear (all in one) mat

great mats imo, looked classy and good wear!!

biglockie - who's your mate? he probably posts on cliosport.net which i am a member also

Gavmac i thin is his log on hes got 182, silver on an 05 plate, lovely wee car cracking performance and drive, but alas its french LOL only kidding

oh i got all the "french" jokes when i owned my clio - sadly it was not a 182 but i loved it!

Dont worry boydie I've had two pugs so much fun!!!