EM TuningChris Nott
    6th Gear

Status

Angry advice on posting car interior??

Just sold the interior out my classic mini, as its slowly evolving into a sprint car

I sold them on ebay tonight, an said if people wanted them delivered, then we would sort it after the auction ends.

So, anyone any experience of posting an interior? front seats, rear seats, door cards etc. Being a mini they r fairly light, but i dont reckon it will be cheap due to the bulk and amount of items.

any help/advice would be great

Nick

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    I know DHL do a specific service for ebay users (they'll pick up the items and deliver them on behalf of the buyer). Never used it but it sounds too good to be true. I'll try and find out more from the mate who told me about it.

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Deliver it yourself and make them pay the fuel mate, that way there is no damage involved etc

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan A4
    Deliver it yourself and make them pay the fuel mate, that way there is no damage involved etc
    2 problems with that. 1 i dont have a car at the moment, and 2, i live in Edinburgh and they live in Gloucestershire, which is about 700miles round trip.

Im possibly flying to london next week to pick up a car, possibly have the interior as my luggage, but sounds like hassle, an prolly not cheap anyway

Brum brum

Status
    There are definitely companies on eBay that would deliver much cheaper than the big couriers. For example my sister in law regularly uses this company for sending her stuff out - never had any problems with them

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1...ayperdropQ5fuk

You just need to package it up into parcels that match the size/weight constraints.
    Jason
    2001 Nogaro S3 (daily driver)

1958 replica Porsche 356 Speedster (summer posing)
    1997 Seat Cordoba SX 16v (track day toy) replacing (t)rusty 1994 Seat Ibiza GTi RIP