advice on posting car interior??

nky_84

6th Gear
Reaction score
Just sold the interior out my classic mini, as its slowly evolving into a sprint car :thumbsup:

I sold them on ebay tonight, an said if people wanted them delivered, then we would sort it after the auction ends.

So, anyone any experience of posting an interior? front seats, rear seats, door cards etc. Being a mini they r fairly light, but i dont reckon it will be cheap due to the bulk and amount of items.

any help/advice would be great

Nick

I know DHL do a specific service for ebay users (they'll pick up the items and deliver them on behalf of the buyer). Never used it but it sounds too good to be true. I'll try and find out more from the mate who told me about it.

Byzan A4 said:
Deliver it yourself and make them pay the fuel mate, that way there is no damage involved etc

2 problems with that. 1 i dont have a car at the moment, and 2, i live in Edinburgh and they live in Gloucestershire, which is about 700miles round trip.

Im possibly flying to london next week to pick up a car, possibly have the interior as my luggage, but sounds like hassle, an prolly not cheap anyway