Whats your favorite Pizza topping?

RS-S3

Reaction score
So guys whats your favorite topping?....the more creative the better!

When the naked girl is on her day off ........caramelised onion and tomato base.......Buffallo Mozeralla ,Basil and Roasted Garlic dressing home made of course thin base (parmesan through the dough)

i dont like tomatoes so its a tricky one. if i have a pizza it looks more like an expensive round piece of cheese on toast!

I have a friend who is the same and i make him the one above and mius the tomatoes and use the caramelised onion for a base

Naked girl on pizza hmm do they do that in dominoes? Buy one get one free at the mo

Pizza Pollo which is tomato base with ham, chicken and cheese - topped off with bacon and extra cheese to hold it in

oh my!!! :yahoo:

usual tomato, peppers, mushrooms...
+ goats cheese and pineapple

Gotta be doner meat! Kebab house in town does doner meat pizza, combining the 2 best foods, top notch!!!!

Naked man on pizza (pref FactionOne).. :hubbahubba:

otherwise it'll be spicy beef, ham, peppers, pineapple and mozarella cheese.

Anchovies and capers. The saltier the better; I like to know my heart's about to pack in otherwise I don't feel like I've really eaten. Wash it down with an amaretto and I'm spent.

Ham and tuna.

Got to be Dominos. :yes:

Blue_Turbo said:
Gotta be doner meat! Kebab house in town does doner meat pizza, combining the 2 best foods, top notch!!!!

Heart attack food that mate! :)

I like spicy chicken myself, mmm mmm!

Spicy sausage
Spicy Beef
Pepperoni

Jalepinos
Peppers
Pepperancinis
Onions

Plenty of mozzarella

It's called "The morning after special" cos of the way you stink the next day:respekt: