At work today

Randomjim

Reaction score
So at work today and a guy i know comes to get some clear side repeaters for his new car, which is a 2002 lamborghini murcielago. We had sold out :laugh: and i'm not joking. Turns out his very expensive supercar has the same side repeaters as a ford focus :lmfao: . So he's coming back tommorow to pick up his £7.99 clear repeaters lol.

Felt the need to share that with you guys :happy:

Quality :icon_thumright:

Bet the Lambo version is a tad more expensive than £7.99 though. i suppose it's all down to the cost of developing parts in that a tool to mould a side indicator could cost anywhere between 50k and 100k depending on how many cavities it had, a cost that would be passed on to the purchaser. use a standard part and the price falls dramatically because of the volumes produced.

it's typified in cars such as Astons and TVR's that use Land rover and Ford parts

Yup pretty much. Might try and convince him to change his wheels so i can have his old ones ha ha.

smee said:
Thought Lambo was now part of VAG. Why are they using Ford parts?

The Murcielago was designed before Audi bought the company. They probably haven't retooled the part.

Here's the beast

Carlosotherlambo.jpg

murcielago.jpg

He has another 2 lambos aswell :huh:

:yahoo: ha ha i wouldn't have known that if i hadn't been drooling over it today

Randomjim said:
Here's the beast

Carlosotherlambo.jpg

murcielago.jpg

He has another 2 lambos aswell :huh:

Yummy
Wicked cars never driven one but been taken out in one and it was great!!

He has a diablo sv aswell and her reckons that drives better. Murcielago is too hard aparently even on the softest setting. The drivers side mirror has shaken itself loose!

I'm might see if he has time to take me for a spin tommorow. :jump: