Chasing Cars

H

Hot Stuff

By snow Patrol always reminds me of the Top Gear Gang. Its not just the title of the song its the words too. Top Song:zen:

eurgh i hate that song !
makes me wanna kill myself.

if i lie heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere.
if i lie riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere !

Yes some1 please put snow patrol down!

Its for their own good

rodenal said:
Yes some1 please put snow patrol down!

Its for their own good

Ok. They're sh*t. is that OK?

Aye, thatll do :icon_thumright:

Nah, not into them.

Seeing Amy Winehouse on Sunday. :yahoo:

Then Killers next weekend!!!

:arco:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if anyone's interested i've got some The who tickets for Wembley in june and in southampton in june and Jaimie T in southampton in April. for sale.

:o.k:

Snow Patrol are a cracking group ........ you guys just have no soul!!!! :p

The Killers though are a league above and awesome. They completely stole the show at the Brits!!!:icon_thumright:

The killers would be good if the lead singer had a better voice, could be anybody singing and a bit dodgy live as well.
Chili Peppers showed everyone how it should be done. I doubt the killers will be around for the next 18months let alone still banging out awesome albums/live performances for over 22 years.
Personally thought Russell Brand stole the show, PMSL everytime he was on, cracking performance.

Chilli Peppers ......vocaly sounded rough, and a bunch of aging men bouncing round the stage like youngsters is past its shelf life now.

Roll over gracefully and let the new blood in!! :arco:

I think Jools Holland said it best when he described their performance on his show as the best he'd ever heard in 20 years of "Later".
New blood maybe around, but certainly not new talent and all about as original as Oasis, trying to either emulate ColdPlay or Green Day, badly.

I think the chilli peppers are good but their music is all very much the same, i can't tell the difference between the last 3 they've released and i've been into them for about the last 15 years.

My taste has certainly evolved in that time, i wouldn't exactly say that their music has.

If it ain't broke etc etc
You could say the same about U2, they tried to evolve and just came out with shyte for a few years, now back to what they do best.
Can't really see many of the new bands being round long enough to evolve. Every reasonable band has got one or 2 good albums in them, songs they've written and perfected on the road over 2-3 years. Unfortunately once they get a record contract and are expected to write to order, it obviously then goes pear shaped.

I'd definitely agree with that. :yes:

I do think the killers have got a bit of mileage in them though, the second album is quite different to the first. Looking forward to the third.......

coupe-se said:
Snow Patrol are a cracking group ........ you guys just have no soul!!!! :p

The Killers though are a league above and awesome. They completely stole the show at the Brits!!!:icon_thumright:

Glad to hear someone else likes them...I just like the song to be honest not really the group. Im into the Guillemots at the moment. And Chasing Cars is so Richard Hammond.:music: