Forge Motorsport

ash_s3

Reaction score
Just want to say a BIG thanks to Richard and Kev at Forge Motorsport in Gloucester.
Had some problems fitting my FMIC that a bought about two weeks ago so i phoned Richard who tried his best to help out over the phone but i was having no joy so he advised me to pop it down to them today.

Left the car with Kev who dropped me off in the local town centre which was nice of him and he picked me up when it was done.

Had a quick tour of the place when we got back which was really interesting to see how all the DV's and Intercoolers are hand made etc..

Their new DV for the 20v T engine looks very nice, mixes a recircuating type with the atmospheric type so you get the 'whoosh' without the engine management getting confused and flashing lights at you!!

Unfortunately they didn't have the extra silicon hoses and the short shift kit i was hoping to buy in stock so will have call in again in the near future.

All in all i thought the service was superb and everyone seemed very nice and friendly, i suppose thats what you get with a family run business.

Thanks Guys, Keep up the good work! :icon_thumright:

I've not had a personal experience with Forge, but I have read on a few occasions that their customer service is top notch. :icon_thumright:

Yes they are very good :)

The workshop where everything is made is very interesting just as you said ;)

I'll be going back there next month!