who is the stig?

Fat stig was tiff needel i reckon

I thought it was the geezer from Little Britain, he seems to get everywhere else..!!

I don't like to blow my own trumpet and it is nice to be low key and have a normal life, as no one would recognise me unless i walked around in my white speed suit and helmet.

I was always under the assumption , thats the stig , was just a way of covering the fact its different drivers ? and so companys like aston/ferrari/porche/etc could put there own driver for the lap times
BUT that idea was shot down , when they sayed last week, that buggati wouldnt let the stig take the veron around the track!:confused:

I'm guessing 'Fat Stig' was just the owner of the track they filmed on. As for the actual stig, who knows. Apparently, not even the TG presenters????

scib4 said:
....and he is?

racing driver, stunt driver and he produces the live action at MPH show that the top gear guys do. He's appeared 4 times on TG as himself, driving a lancer rallye car against the off road skate boarder, drove the merc which a guy parachuted into the back of and in the 2 car football games they did. All on his website.

neversaydie said:
DAMON HILL - he was in snow and Rock in Chertsy two weeks back buying ski gear, frikin skiers! I was tempted to go up and poke a stick at him for not snowboarding...

Not anymore. He was for the 1st couple of series of the new format TG though.

silver75 said:
how do you know??

Wasn't he in the back of the support van doing all the timing when they raced that Jag diesel round the Nurburgring?????:think:

DOes anyone remember when damon hill made dominic littlewood sick with his driving?
DOM1.jpg

Was it when they went dogging????

neversaydie said:
DAMON HILL - he was in snow and Rock in Chertsy two weeks back buying ski gear, frikin skiers! I was tempted to go up and poke a stick at him for not snowboarding...

Snowboarding is for heathens. Boarders have not the first idea of slope etiquette.

You should learn from boarders except how not to behave.:no:

With regards the Stig, I reckon Hill is a good shout.

It's stunt driver Russell Swift. He's been in a few of JC's videos as well!