No Rice/Valentines Day

Was thinking about it!!

But didn't fancy being locked out the house on my return

Where in Totteridge do you Live, my mums lives there and I'm only down the road!

*A3 Girlii* said:
the meet no rice..... is on wed also valentines day woudered if eni was gonna go

lolz

Nope still don't get it... lolz??? :wtf:

Marmite, where did you get your Londonshire text talk > english translator?

yehh i kinda wann go but im being taken out.. feel rude saying can i go to a car show lolz

Act on Totteridge lane , i back on to Totteridge Tennis Club lol
u no it

Christ... It gets worse!

Not an optimistic sign that the user name is spelt wrong but what's the problem with typing full words...

This thread is so wrong. It's a meet thread. Not general. Surely if you want people to attend it would be useful to say where it is, what it is and details linking to it... In a language that can be understood.

Surely?

Tried the latter...

yehh i kinda wann go but im being taken out.. feel rude saying can i go to a car show lolz

u no it

became

yehh i kinda wann
go but im being
taken out.. feel
rude saying can i go
to a car show
lolz

act on
totteridge lane , i
back on to
totteridge tennis
club lol
u no it

Conclusion - I was right. Incomprehensible garbage...

:shutup2:

there was a post not that long back about posting proper english! surley this cant pass for that?

Recent relevent topic.

Ess_Three said:
Just to remind people that they are most likely using a computer of some sort to access and post on Audi-Sport.net...so in front of you it's most likely you will see a full QWERTY keyboard.
That's the thing with all the keys on, that your fingers prod one at a time!

Since this is a full English language keyboard, you have no excuse for posting 'txt' talk.

If you can't be ***** writing things out, why should any of the other users bother replying?

On a related subject, please try to use basic (heaven knows, it needs to be for some people!) punctuation and grammar.
It helps other users understand what you are asking / talking about.

This is not a lesson in English language, spelling or grammar...but please try your best.
Audi-Sport's standards have slipped slightly of late...and this will hopefully help raise the standards.
If you want to ‘txt talk’ like a Muppet...there are plenty of 'Cruiser' forums out there that will communicate with you in your chosen sub-language.
Try it here...and you'll be treated like a Chav...so don't be surprised if you receive comments along those lines.

Thank you...

Come on fellas, you're being a bit harsh!

The No Rice meet is a southern Vee Dub meet, people usually post about it each month. It's the 2nd Wednesday of every month which unfortunately for most means that this month it's on Valentines day.

I'm actually going out with the rest of my single mates and preying on those poor unfortunate, vulnerable single girlies on Valentines day when the rest of you poor paired up blokes are out with your better halves having to spend fortunes on em.

So i won't be there.

Life's a bitch.....

:eyebrows:

Don't take any notice of them there all old ha ha

I might be there not sure yet

smitch said:
Come on fellas, you're being a bit harsh!

You coming over all sentimental again smitch?
Sort it out :p

smitch said:
The No Rice meet is a southern Vee Dub meet, people usually post about it each month. It's the 2nd Wednesday of every month which unfortunately for most means that this month it's on Valentines day.

This info in the 1st post would have been helpful? No?

smitch said:
I'm actually going out with the rest of my single mates and preying on those poor unfortunate, vulnerable single girlies on Valentines day when the rest of you poor paired up blokes are out with your better halves having to spend fortunes on em.

Now it all makes sense, poor *A3Girliiee* (?sp) has had a run in with cassanova smitch before and has lost the power of comprehensible communication...
You have that effect on all the laydii's...

smitch said:
So i won't be there.

Life's a bitch.....

I'm sure someone will see it that way... :)

Randomjim said:

I might be there not sure yet

Ahem... "Don't take any notice of them, they're all old. Ha Ha!" :o.k:

The youf of today... :keule:

Randomjim said:
Most people know what the no rice meet is :p

Perhaps... I must have forgotten... But then I am very old...

However a post entitled "No Rice/Valentines Day" sounds like a dietary requirement rather than a meet thread. It's neither a statement, question or fact...

Back on topic.. I would like to make this as it would be my first Audi meet, however I think I would end up losing my g/f as a result :p Maybe the guys could change it to Thursday just this once as there must be a lot of people in the same boat?

DavidR said:
Nope still don't get it... lolz??? :wtf:

Marmite, where did you get your Londonshire text talk > english translator?

No mate sorry, I just read it as it is!!

Randomjim said:

Maybe or just argumentative?
Who cares if that is how they write?
Do you know there age?
Are you here to Judge

**** I'm 32 and understand them...is that wrong??

*A3 Girlii* said:
No need to be rude, make me not want to post anymore!
Seem you were the one who did not understand…

Don't let him get to you

*A3 Girlii* said:
u no it

You must be right near my mum as she lives on the same road as the tennis club!!

marmite said:
Maybe or just argumentative?

A bit of both :)

marmite said:
Who cares if that is how they write?

I care if the thread makes no sense but to a minority of people who clearly already know about this meet anyhow.

marmite said:
Don't let him get to you

Yup. Pick up the bottom lip and get on with it :)

Standards to maintain and all that. Has anyone tried to read some of the myspace accounts recently? It's almost unintelligible. Bizarre use of abbreviations and symbols, no grammar and punctuation...
Is it cool?
Is it lazy?
Or does this represent the eductation system in it's current state?

Blimey...

Standards to maintain and all that. Has anyone tried to read some of the myspace accounts recently? It's almost unintelligible. Bizarre use of abbreviations and symbols, no grammar and punctuation...
Is it cool?
Is it lazy?
Or does this represent the eductation system in it's current state?

It's all of the above mate ;)

DavidR said:
I care if the thread makes no sense but to a minority of people who clearly already know about this meet anyhow.

You're the only one in this thread who didn't know what no rice was :think:

A bit of a brain teaser is good for you!

Anyway - back on subject! I've really been meaning to turn up to rice recently but it being 'unimaginative, consumeris-oriented and entirely arbitary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day' i don't think I will make it!

On a side note - LOL at this site http://www.meish.org/vd/

Hey Chris you've nearly done a 1000 posts!! congrats..