ten-four rubber duck, top gear convoy!?!?!?!

1210tech

Four Ring Fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.sportscarprotection.com
well that has got to be the maddest hour of top gear ever, especially the alabama hicks attacking our boys!!! no sense of humour what-so-ever!

also how funny where the cb radio moments, i want one! :lmfao:

I must admit I found myself laughing, I mean the cow on roof how random was that!

yep Top Gear was brilliant
IS and still is the the best motorshow on TV
IMO

:respekt:

What a great show it was tonight. I've actually done most of the same drive myself two years ago, albeit in the opposite direction (New Orleans to Orlando), and it's a very long way! Brought back some great memories, although we stayed in NO before Katrina struck. Glad they gave the cars away at the end, too.

Only bad thing was the graffitti to **** off the locals. That was pointless and insultive - I think they got off quite lightly really.

Yeah i was glad they saw sense in the end and cleaned it off though!!

excellent show, couldnt stop laughin

would of been funny if they got beaten up by the locals

benw123 said:
Only bad thing was the graffitti to **** off the locals. That was pointless and insultive - I think they got off quite lightly really.

I thought this was hillarious. They did try to explain it was only a joke but the backwards "Hicks" (In the womans own words) could not take a joke. This for me just somes up the vast majority of Americans. Especially "The Bush" mentallity of retaliate first then ask questions later. The car salesmen was very proud of his guns.

Fat Stig Rules! OK

I think the car decoration part was funny. Just a shame so many americans can't laugh at themselves.

"Only bad thing was the graffitti to **** off the locals. That was pointless and insultive"???
What insulting the local "good ole boys"?? Shame on Top Gear.
I'm sure the red necks soon got back to their lovable ways, lynching & bangin' their sisters.

Beerzo said:
I thought this was hillarious. They did try to explain it was only a joke but the backwards "Hicks" (In the womans own words) could not take a joke. This for me just somes up the vast majority of Americans. Especially "The Bush" mentallity of retaliate first then ask questions later. The car salesmen was very proud of his guns.
True, but "when in Rome" and all that. Wouldn't have been hilarious if a local had taken a gun to them - and I'm sure many people have died in America for less.

benw123 said:
Wouldn't have been hilarious if a local had taken a gun to them - and I'm sure many people have died in America for less.
Makes my point exactly about the Americans being shoot first ask questions later. TBH I really dont think they could have forseen that they would have actually wanted to shoot at them or throw rocks. If they thought for the slightest second that they would, then they wouldn't have done it.
Just the fact instead of asking what it was all about and listening to the explanation first, then give them a chance to removed it, the "Hicks" just decided your gonna get linched, shot etc. F'ing simpletons with guns!

Any ways rant over.

THAT IS BY FAR THE BEST EPISODE OF TOPGEAR EVER!!!!!

"The car stank of Cow!" :puke2:

Yea might get me one of them!!! Get hungry on the 4 mile drive to work.

tractorman said:
Wouldnt be surprised if the Red Neck scene was staged, a few dollars given out to make it look real.

i was thinking that because the camera went black, and only sound was there there

Most of the bits like that are staged, still quite funny imo tho!

The grille might have been $100 as the one that is on the website appears to be a new super-dooper version and thats only $299 so maybe he got it on sale. coz its an old model. LOL

to be honest i wasnt fussed at all on last night episode

where were the flash cars? where were the test drives?

it was a funny episode and different but not the best :(

I got stoned for climbing up a 200ft Rock face in Coeburn, Virginia and replacing the stars and stripes and dixie flags with the Union Jack!

It was on Independence day though... and they eventually saw the funny side once they realised my mate I was staying with was the town police trooper...phew...

AndyMac said:
"Only bad thing was the graffitti to **** off the locals. That was pointless and insultive"???
What insulting the local "good ole boys"?? Shame on Top Gear.
I'm sure the red necks soon got back to their lovable ways, lynching & bangin' their sisters.

Am with andy , great show BUT i thought the graffitti on the cars was just stupidity , and bound to end in disaster! :no:
The cow on the roof was hilarious , was pmsl , at it , the look on hamsters face was just a picture! :photo: