BMW Z4 coupe....

smitch

Reaction score
Just saw one of these today for the frist time in the flesh.

Is it just me or does it look just like the Datsun 240Z ??????

Datsun 240Z:

BMW Z4 Coupe:

That rear quarter window is identical!!!

ok how about

Audi Q7
hyundai-santa-fe-2.jpg

Hyundai-Santa-Fe-2.jpg

Hyundai Santa Fe
audi-q7-2.jpg

Audi_Q7_exfrpass342.jpg

Postman Pat's Van:
nissan_cube_1.jpg

Nissan Cube:
_1031114_pat_300_bbc.jpg

This is a good post it should be made a sticky or something mmaybe call it look-a-likeys!

Just to coment on the Jag / MX5 the Japanese have been doing that openly for years. They get a design and give it there own "flair". I am sure the original Honda NSX was based on some sort of Ferrai. The new Suzuki Swift is blatantly a copy of the mini.

Suzuki Swift
mini_one_d_xxl.jpg

Mini
16235.jpg

OK Im going to get controversial, but Ive allways thought these cars look similar....
Audi A3 8L

ford fiesta (mk 4?)

:undwech:

Cool Thread Silv!

Im sure the designer of the 147 left alfa for Seat and designed the new Leon, hence the massive similarities especially the 'hidden rear handles'.

It's been brought to my attention that we all have far too much time on our hands!!!

smitch said:
It's been brought to my attention that we all have far too much time on our hands!!!

Bruv... I have literaly dossed all day (except for my lunch break when I broke up my dossing with eating, chatting **** and reading the paper)
anyway...

Dame Edna
bmw_5series_armor.jpg

BMW 5 Series
Dame_Edna_Back_With_A_Vengeance-732730.jpg

If you look closely you can see the rust that has came up and the bits thats fell of that Renault 5 since the picture was posted.

Apparently they share about 75% of the same parts.

Have the VAG group mainly VW & Audi not had a close relationship with Porsche for years? Since the Beetle?

How come this has all fitted on one page???