Thread: friendly fire

Status

friendly fire

Bloody terrible

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    It is, but i dont like the way said offending pilot is being victimised, at the end of the day he made the mistake and will have to live with it. The press should really be regulated on what they're allowed to say with things like this.

Really glad its all finally being admitted, its shocking what your own government can get away with
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

Boydie
    friendly fire or friendly ****ed!

orders is orders - he was given the all clear after questioning several times and was told to fire

he is only a puppet so you cannot blame the pilot!

1st Gear

Status
    Agree with Boydie.
    What p1sses me off is more evidence of how our "special relationship" is the US as pitcher, the UK as catcher...
    A million-mile fall from grace; thank God we missed the ground

Big Ron

Status
    ^^well said

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    I'm not qualified to judge the pilots, so I won't. That said, the events do need to be investigated by those who are qualified to do so and, if necessary, action taken against them and/or their commanders.

What I do think is reprehensible is the American authorities' attempt to cover it up. I heard a quote from the US State Department saying it thought the Sun's publication of the leaked video was a criminal act. Well guess what, pal?! So was lying to a coroner's inquest by claiming it didn't exist.

Have the Americans learned nothing from Watergate? The original events are never as bad as the attempt to cover them up.
    Last edited by jdp1962; 8th February 2007 at 12:13.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

6th Gear

Status
    Agree with JDP on this one.
    S4.

4th Gear

Status
    Why do they call it 'friendly fire' when in truth its more like kick your ass fire... On a serious note it is a shame especially for the family that its taking so long to get justice.

A pint of Diesel please!

Status
    Did antbody just see the BBC news!
    I feel sorry for the pilot he was doing his job and will have to live with that for the rest of his life, BUT..........

They were talking to his neighbour and that F*****g idiot said " we have to stop sucking our thumbs like we did in WW2
    What planet does he live on? obviously he's been watching to many Hollywood movies!!
    I think he needs a good
    It's crap like this that makes the relationship between us and them less wortrhwhile in my eyes!
    LISTEN TO THE Bluehorses THEY ROCK!

Beer God

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees
    Bloody terrible
    Very sad indeed, hopefully the family will get closure on the matter.

Pretty disgraceful how the Americans have treated the family of the soldier, doesnt help their cause really...
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design