Splattered

batwad

Reaction score
After conducting a quick experiment, I can categorically state that coughing into a cup of tea is not to be advised.

F-to-the-Y-I

Cheers fella I'll bear that in mind this morning

I conducted a similar experiment involving a sneeze and a glass of coke. Again, not advisable..!!

batwad said:
After conducting a quick experiment, I can categorically state that coughing into a cup of tea is not to be advised.

F-to-the-Y-I

I hope you didnt have a white shirt on! :scared2:

I conducted a little experiment with the mrs and can say that attaching a jump lead to her left nipple whilst she is performing a act of nature on yer fella is not a good idea as it makes there mouth clamp shut instead of making her go like the duracell bunny :scared2:

I got hold of some bit of skirt last week that had a brace fitted, i did experience a degree of chafing on the old fella whilst being involved in a similar act.

I would advise anyone thinking of engaging in lewd acts with a bird with a mouth full of metal to exercise extreme caution.

Unless you like having a sore appendage... :eyebrows:

Surely once you've shat yourself you'll have brown pants anyway. Are you suggesting that I should wear brown pants all the time, just in case I **** myself?

What do you take me for, some kind of loose-bowelled bran-gobbling underwear-newbie?