How cold was it this morning??

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
I took this while sitting in a jam on my way to work
vbpgimage.php

At least your in a car mate - I've got to walk to the station and in this weather it's not very nice :(

it was -3 this morning in belfast

probably nearer -5 at my home town further north!

-3 today for me,

Question do you de-ice with de-icer spray or do you scrape?

I preffer to scrape will the car warms up.

i put mild water all over the windows. Im noramlly late so dont have enough time to fanny around scrapping and dont really trust de-icer not to rott the paint!

Mine was -4.5 when i got up and its now up to a fairly nice -2.5, very fresh, great induction weather LOL.

it was -6.5 when i went out to defrost the womans car the back of 7 this morning

yeah car runs much more responsive in the cold luv it

-5 for me as well.

Seems it was colder down south for once!

-6 was the lowest I got. I think the river next to which I was driving had frozen :cold:

-1 1st time ive had to scrape the windows this winter got the damn coolant warning light again as well :(:mad:

marmite said:
I took this while sitting in a jam on my way to work

Nah, if you'd taken it whilst doing 145mph on the M5 near Bristol, I'd have been more impressed.

Only got -1 this morning @ 8.30 :(
cant believe we're nearly in mid-feb and have only just started to scrape ice.

when I left work last night/early hours of this morning I had -6.5 showing, though it didn't feel cold out...

silver75 said:
the damn coolant warning light again as well :(:mad:

Fairly common problem on those!
Needs new expansion bottle

car had -5 this morning when i went out, and took a good 5 mins for it to defrost before driving off

minus 3 up near inverness, supposed to drop to minus 9 by friday...........
get scraping ! warms u up........

Minus 3 when i came out to the car this morning, i normally leave mine running for 10 minuites before i go cos i don't like scraping or de-icer.

Yep, also saw -5C in Herts this morning. Gonna walk tomorrow; may take around 45 minutes, but I can't be bothered with the jams its gonna cause.

Started at -5.5 but had dropped to -7 by the time I got to work (only 5 miles away). I'll see if I can get a pic in the morning.

jcs356 said:
Nah, if you'd taken it whilst doing 145mph on the M5 near Bristol, I'd have been more impressed.

Get too much camera shake...must try harder!!

My buddy took a picture at 155 in his civic type r then 155 again in his impreza, his pic cam out pretty good.

Randomjim said:
My buddy took a picture at 155 in his civic type r then 155 again in his impreza, his pic cam out pretty good.

And driving at the same time?
Things happen too fast at 150+

My mate has got 163mph and 189mph on a road angel but the passenger took it

marmite said:
And driving at the same time?
Things happen too fast at 150+

My mate has got 163mph and 189mph on a road angel but the passenger took it

Well actually it was a short video if i remember rightly ha ha and yea he did it himself. He slowed down after that cos stuff started coming too fast :lmfao: