Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    2nd Gear

Status

Robbin Williams' plan to sort out the UN's problems

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace
    but I have not heard of a plan for
    peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US/Canada/Australia/Britain will apologize to the world for "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys', we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East, Afganistan and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!!

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby !

6) The US/Canada will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them are stolen or given to the army.
    The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE..Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

I tend to agree, he's a crazy old fool but you can't deny that for a peach of a plan.
    2000 Audi S3

2. # ADS
    ADS

Quattro-tastic. Not half.

Status
    He's a rubber mugged ****ing gayboy, that's what he is.
    Andy - A4

4th Gear

Status
    Sounds like a plan for mayhem to me! And why did I read that several times as being Robbie Williams' plan for peaches?
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

Big Ron

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    And why did I read that several times as being Robbie Williams' plan for peaches?

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

6th Gear

Status
    What, the American comedian?????

Am i being stoopid???

I'm confused.....
    S4.

4th Gear

Status
    ...and the AS.NET award for Most Baffling Post goes to Peloton for his magnum opus "Robbie Williams' plan to sort out the UN's peaches using comedy rubber gayboys"
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

3rd Gear

Status
    Yes Smitch the US comedian the others have all gone IT crazy mate

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    ...and the AS.NET award for Most Baffling Post goes to Peloton for his magnum opus "Robbie Williams' plan to sort out the UN's peaches using comedy rubber gayboys"
    ok ok I get the point. I'll give any topical comedy by robin williams a bit more thought next time.

Oh it's Robin btw.
    2000 Audi S3

Big Ron

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlyme
    Yes Smitch the US comedian the others have all gone IT crazy mate

welcome back bainseyboy

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

3rd Gear

Status
    Silver Eh what are some of these blokes like, Robbie Williams I was only waiting for someone to ask if the post was Robbies new record, although compaired to angels i reckon he would have a hit if he sung it