Seriously "Gansta" Clio

Wow.
The new engine for my race car is almost 6 times larger than that little 1200cc unit.

427 cubic inches = 6,997.28 cubic centimeters:rockwoot:

Hows that for gangsta? lol

That car isnt worth 2k to a dealer let alone 10k. Having worked in the game all they look at is millage and condition. Milage on that is sky high, and up close i bet its ****** with that kinda millage. They would give him less for the car because it will be harder to sell.
Love it when you see motors thats been chav'd up and they are trying to sell it with the cost of all the mods they put on it added on.
CLOWN!!!

The whole point is that it's a shed from start to finish.

That and the ad itself is a ******* disgrace.

Why on earth would anyone do that to a car???? And then ask 10 - 20k for it?????

It has to have the tints though so no-one can see who you are, and I have no doubt at all it gets 'attention'. Though grown men and kids pointing and laughing is not the sort of attention I'd go for.

The font and poor english in the advert also makes it hard to read - I had to stop reading and look away!

How an advert like that `sells' a car is beyond me.

"It will sale stright through mot i know it will"
Ahhh bless! You can't ask for more of a guarantee than that

NASTY! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to modify cars. All that needs is some Halfords graphics and an ironing board strapped to the back!...

oh.....dear.....

Shall i ask him if he'll take the RS4 as part ex ?

Iv forgotten is being "seriously gangsta" good or bad these days? :think:

Love the fact he was willing to post around the world as well.

Damn, no bids and the auction has ended. Now eBay won't let me contact him for negotiations on price. I thought, £15k sounded pretty sensible.
Shame I'm gonna miss out on such a beautiful car! :lmfao:

I am just thinking wont that have cost a fortune to list has he put such a high starting bid and buy it now price???

Clearly the young lad is into sniffing glue, on a serious level.

Olly, I think he might just pert-ex for your motor; you can but hope anyway. :ohmy:

I'm undecided if it's a joke. The stupidity of some people really amazes me sometimes. 20K buy it now posting to S.America!?!?:ermm:

What a fcuking ******, I hope he relists;

"u can pop flames its also fited with a 100£ flame kit fully workin...engine sounds sound as a pound the car is amzing "

Chavtastic indeed folks :haha:

Words fail me, I don't think it was a wind up, I think the seller is just messed up.

Oh, and I'll be using this font from now on 'cos its not annoying or hard to read at all.

I was surprised to see it was in Wolverhampton. They guy seems to have something against vowels and it was probably a good shout he was Welsh.

silver75 said:
:confused: :confused: flame kit?

Maybe its more a case of concerned passers by just trying to torch it to put the poor fella out of his misery. Perhaps thats what the R.I.P. is on the back window too.

thanks for this useful thread, i now realize there are other alternatives to buying an rs4 with my 25k budget! i could of been outside mc'donalds now with some 13yr old single mothers on the back seat of my new ganster renault clit. 5k change too, could get some yellow gold jewellery for £3 as well.

silver75 said:
:confused: :confused: flame kit?

alexi_flame_2_son.jpg

No joke, check the stuff he has bought under his feedback, Kenwood stickers, amps, carbon fibre stickon stuff etc.

What a total Tw*t

I don't know any gangsters that would drive that pile.

I might write to trading standards and report him for false advertising.

The little twerp.

Whats he upgrading his gangster car to a 1.3 Metro skana me banga stylee

Spot on, he's already bought it.

Here he is posing with it:

7029084_46f50c441f_m.jpg

Has he just shat that car out of his rs Smitch ?

I think **** would actually look better than that fella me lad.

:lmfao:

It's almost like it's checking the boy out doing a 'karate kid' & thinks
"F you I'll kick your **** little boy"!