Pics Thread

Great Pic andy

T-PARK.jpg

I am the guy with the everlast top on T in the Park with my crazy brother-law........second day and had been camping no sleep

Ahh...here's a few:

image.jpg

Me on the left, David R on the right...

image.jpg

ChriS3

All taken in the (S)Lutterworth sun during out GTI International weekend away...aren't beer garden's brilliant? :thumbsup:

mexmaseve2.jpg

Me on the right, me mate dave on the left, fancy dress party NYE 05 in the desert...

This is me at 5am in the summer after noticing that some little ******* had ripped my mirror off. Never mind bit of 3m tape an we managed to have an awesome day at brands hatch watching dtm.

Reasonforcupmirrors.jpg

me at Bristol today. Pic taken by FactionOne.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Ming Blue said:
me at Bristol today. Pic taken by FactionOne.

The girl shows herself.........A little bit of Audi-Sport romance going on here???.......Very nice picture looks a lovely day

yeh, weather was really nice... and company was too :wub:

Hey Jo are you wanting to go and buy a hat are you..........LOL

Again Bristol today... the fantastic MingBlue (photographer) on the left, me on the right :)

Regards,

Rob.

factiononemingblue.jpg

Me in Cyprus.

Cyprus.jpg

BTW Johnny Depp in 'Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas' lookalikey references... heard them all before.:)

Peloton said:
Me in Cyprus.

Cyprus.jpg

BTW Johnny Depp in 'Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas' lookalikey references... heard them all before.:)

Hey! At least the "sniper" with the 50 caliber won't get you there...:haha:

FactionOne said:
Again Bristol today... the fantastic MingBlue (photographer) on the left, me on the right :)

Regards,

Rob.

awww how sweet !

Best of luck you two !

This is me, on the left.

100_0350.jpg

My guess is your the one with the "turds" out yer heid, and the guy in blue was annoying you:sadlike: :nyah:

smitch said:
This is me, on the left.

100_0350.jpg

Christ! an its him outta "My Family" starring Zoe Wannamaker & Robert Lindsay and the BT Adverts on the right...:yes:

no one else feel strange about lookikng at pics of strange men on the internet?