Audi-Sport.net Merchandise . .

Olly_K

Reaction score
Right, now I have a little bit more time on my hands, what does everyone think to an ASN range of merchandise ?

Thinking of:

Mugs
Outside Window Stickers
T-Shirts
Jumpers
Fleece's
Polo Shirts

Anything else ?

Sounds good man, get ASN out more! How about key rings and pens for shows and stuff

I'd go along with hats, keyrings and pens etc. What about badges, along the lines of the S-line or DTM badges on the door mouldings?

How about stickers in other colours?? I can remember a few guys enquiring about silver/grey etc in the past.

Key rings definatly, t shirt would be cool too. Some sort of car badge could be good if done right ;]

how about ASN.NET mouse mat? Id defo buy the mug tshirt keyring and polo shirt!

I think a AS fleece would be quite nifty for wearing whilst cleaning the car on cold days.

If they're done tastfully I'd be in for most of the above.

What about an ASN number plate surround?

flashdrives ! i like it !

really great suggestions guys n gals, keep em coming !

rickparmar said:
Fleece's, hoodys, just nice and simple

I'm up for these dude, some seat covers too, the vinyl type

Getting back to the window stickers, what about something with just the letters outlined, so it looks sort of etched??? That way there may not be a need for more colours to match peoples cars.

I'm happy enough with the red/blue one adorning my back window but its a thought.

I really like the idea of no. plate surrounds. And what about a keyring along the lines of a 'nutcase' to keep the locking wheelnut socket in??

tax disc holder, outside window stickers and key rings would be the best for promoting the site.. how about giving out the odd freebie when you reach a certain amount of posts? Could be an incentive to keep people on? :shrug:

good idea olly K make sure all of the above is quality gear just like audi cars.
NO CHEAP TAT

On an Audi Track day this stuff would be just the ticket in helping to promote our forums and would look great with peeps wearing them on the ASN stand.

I am needing new overalls would look cool on black boiler suit for fixing the car.....like Audi Garages

rickparmar said:
audi-sport tax disk holder
:hi: :hi: :hi:

IMG_1592.jpg

i've never seen that tax disc holder before !

is that stuck on or etched ?

Olly_K said:
is that stuck on or etched ?

<Goes out to have a feel>

I'm not sure actually, it's not s ticker and I don't think it's etched on, as it's slightly raised from the surface, like a transfer of some sort.

IN-A3 said:
I know A4Andy said number plate surrounds.

I ll have some.

Helps spot other asn user

Yes def. plate surrounds, but they would have the German type, not the halfords chrome type, that would be cool...