Cool Acoustic Guitar Music

Thats a pretty cool sound he's got going there, its not actually that difficult to play tho guys.

I like the little touch harmonics he plays in the second clip, who is he?

Donn Ross Legend Guitar player

Not that difficult!! if you can play like that i would seriously think of taking it up as a proffesion

Lol, i wish i did try it as a proffesion, prob missed the boat now tho havent played properly for months.

Don't get me wrong the guy is ****** good, its definately doable tho, i may see if i can learn some tonight when i get in. It's gave me the bug to go in and pick up me guitar.

:thrashi:

rodenal said:
Lol, i wish i did try it as a proffesion, prob missed the boat now tho havent played properly for months.

Don't get me wrong the guy is ****** good, its definately doable tho, i may see if i can learn some tonight when i get in. It's gave me the bug to go in and pick up me guitar.

:thrashi:

imo what makes this guy special is the way he incorporates the "percussion" with his plucking (forgive my terminology I know **** all about guitars) kind of like what the Spanish guys do

This reminds me of a comp to win an 'Air' guitar not long ago on the Radio, this girl won it and phoned in to ask where it was, as she'd been waiting for over a week to get her prize lol. :thrashi: