Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
Had some time off work as it was my little girls 3rd birthday
So I gave my wife a break and did the nursey run

Mum's carparks and my RS didn't go well together

2 dents in 1 door, very unhappy

I recommend this guy Marc

http://www.marcthedentman.com/:salute:

Came round to my house next day and did them both 20min later and a few ££'s later all sorted

I'll use her car next time

jojo said:
Have you ever thought about using the Mini? lol :racer:

Going soft in my old age to cold and wet for the mini!! no mod cons in it
My little girl loves going in the mini though!!

Coverage Areas Include:
Basingstoke
Result!

Cheers marmite, I have a ding I want sorting out, will give him a call next month when I am about to get it sorted!

How much did he charge out of curiosity?

I had two car parking dents done on my rear quarter by 'chipsaway' and I have to say they did a grand job! For price comparison purposes, they charged me £90 for the two...that was 18 months ago mind.

Ed said:

Result!

Cheers marmite, I have a ding I want sorting out, will give him a call next month when I am about to get it sorted!

How much did he charge out of curiosity?

Best thing to do is bell him and haggle the price 07968966705

His name surprise surprise his name is Marc

I park a fair distance away so no one will park near me to avoid dents

just do that in future and you will have no problems

I have been unlucky in the past - with my old clio i never parked in a normal space but this one time, in uni,:p i parked normally for 5mins and i came back to a lovely dent on my drivers door!!

I've walked past my car at work and seen the T*at who'd just parked next to me in his ****** metro, fling the door wide open which bounced of my car door! I won't tell you what happend next.

doeboy said:
I've walked past my car at work and seen the T*at who'd just parked next to me in his ****** metro, fling the door wide open which bounced of my car door! I won't tell you what happend next.

You returned the favour?:shrug:

doeboy said:

Hey, we need to know?:superman:

i wrote ****** with my key on the car that did it to me last, on the drivers door. knew it was him cause he had a lump of my paint on his door! it was a knacker so if i just scratch it he would'nt care. '******' is better because they have to pay and get it done. opened my door and hid behind it whilst writing my message.

throw nitromors over his car, make sure you get the roof.

pvremovers.jpg

the yellow one is best, its like water.

Some people eh?:whistle2:

Errm.. a cheaper method actually is... an Egg! Yes, you saw it here first... It does exactly the same thing as Nitromors, as it contracts it starts to pull these new water based paints giving the crazy paved look - and its a ****** to get off as it stains as well...:eyebrows:

Or

...Smash a couple of Bakelite spark plugs up, then with the white powder casually throw it across the windscreen or rear screen and watch what happens... ain't life just grand....:whistle2:

......in yer pocket that is!!!:mad:

:beerchug: :beerchug:

28v6 said:
...Smash a couple of Bakelite spark plugs up, then with the white powder casually throw it across the windscreen or rear screen and watch what happens... ain't life just grand....:whistle2:

That white stuff is alumina porcelain. Bakelite is a 1930's old plastic. Just so's you know.

A4Quattro said:
throw nitromors over his car, make sure you get the roof.

pvremovers.jpg

the yellow one is best, its like water.

Some people eh?:whistle2:

My mate got done with the spray type nitromors last year by his ex-girlfriend wish I still had the pics to post

It did look like a work of art though

He did see the funny side in the end as it was a company car and not his and only had to pay a very small access to get it sorted