Audi Credit Card

Aldo

Reaction score
For those who may have a Audi Credit card.
I recently recieved a letter from them offering a free alerts service.

This includes alerting you to various services for example:

Transactions card present over a certain amount
Card not present transactions over a certain amount
Foreign currency transactions over a certain amount

It's a free service to use and set up by calling the customer services number.

It's of use for me as I work for another Credit card company and try to get them to implement this, but from a fraud point of view it's also very good.

Si

i have one. only cos im sad though. I dont use it, it just looks pretty !

Olly_K said:
i have one. only cos im sad though. I dont use it, it just looks pretty !
You should definitely use it if you go abroad as Audi Card don't load foreign transactions with a 'currency conversion fee' like most other cards. I reckon I've saved over £30 in two trips.

I use mine all the time now, People look at it as though it's a fake though as the Hologram is on th back!
Still, nice to pull in to a petrol station in me Audi and then present the Audi card!
I registered tonight for the alerts, will get them by Text message between 8am and midnight for various diff things.

I have to say I was disappointed with the finish of the card. Not at all what I would have expected Audi to put their name to, it just seems a really cheap and rushed card.

Although I have to admit that card I layed my hands on wasn't mine.

Update on these alerts, having registered for the alerts-have yet to recieve one... I did get a welcome to the alerts text message, so I know I have registered mymobile with them right.
Also registered for online account servicing, recieved my unique security code tin the post to activate the log on, thatdidn't work, called the (overseas call centre) who advised I have put the code in wrong (even though they haven't got access to the log on system to see why it wouldn't let me register) So I re registered again...
Got my code again in the post yesterday, and surprise surprise that doesn't work either.
Called again, my concerns will be passed to the relevant department.
Very annoyed, I may go back to my Capital ONE cardnow!

Anyone else receive a letter from Citi cards advising they will no longer be supplying/branding the Audi card?

I have now been reverted to a 0.5% Cash back Citi platinum cards-Will probably cancel that.

Is Audi going to continue doing a card, I liked my 0% Foreign currency handling fee card.

I have this card. I've used it to buy items when I'm abroad (especially in HK) to take advantage of the foreign currency handling fees. Everyone who accepted the card all gave thumbs up to the Audi brand. :)

I will miss the Audi card, I hope that someone else will take the portfolio on :)

Yep, mine reverts 1st July - halfway through a holiday - typical! I'll look for another 0% foreign loading card as that's all I used the Audi Card for and cancel the new Citi one as I've already got a 1% cash back card (Egg Money).

Yep, mine reverts 1st July - halfway through a holiday - typical! I'll look for another 0% foreign loading card as that's all I used the Audi Card for

Post office, Abbey and Nationwide all offer 0% foreign currency exchange rates ;)

LINK