Discuss.............

Dan Gliballs

Reaction score
beeny-big.jpg

Hypnotic aren't they :)

Even my other half would like a play with them LOL!!!

Must have been cold in that picture....Nice though...Can we have photos of your missus and her IF it comes off ..(Pardon the pun!):thumbsup:

property_ladder4_lg.jpg

yeah, without question. But she'd have to ask me REALLY REALLY nicely :p

She is one of those underated birds on telly, like a well kept secret. Seriously fit.

I'd give her another one.

Now ask me about Vicki Butler-Henderson...rawr:sex:

OutLore said:
I'd give her another one.

Now ask me about Vicki Butler-Henderson...rawr:sex:

Awww.. C'mon...now you've just gone an' lowered the tone of the conversation...

....With or without......

her Wellies & Dungarees?

Slanderous perverts..........!!!!

How dare you even think about rodgering 'the Been'..........?? Keep your pox infested appendages in your rotting Y fronts, where they belong!!

Lovely girl is Sarah.:)

I would like to wash my face with them pachangas!!!!!!

pachangas - (pa-chan-gas) Breasts, tits, boobies, cans, jugs, mamories, chebs, danglers, swingers, tity-ka-kas.

Thanks for the mammaries Dan.

:icon_thumright:

soapy tit **** any1?

(from her that is)

O the thought of that has just made my day!!!!

Being bored at work i have just imagined what it would be like to be titty whipped by them bad boys.
I think it would be taking punches by Mike Tyson

You just know that once you've unleashed em they are going to be like a couple of saggy old water balloons.

Massive ballrooms on a Doris over about 26 yrs old are always a bit too southbound for my liking.

Not that i'm actually that fussy but i do like a nice firm pair myself. :yes:

This thread not only brightened up my day yesterday, but has also done so today :drool:

smitch said:
You just know that once you've unleashed em they are going to be like a couple of saggy old water balloons.

Massive ballrooms on a Doris over about 26 yrs old are always a bit too southbound for my liking.

Oh I don't know...

She may be one of the fortunate ones with large fully-firm udders...epic tits!

Here's hoping...

nah, they're heading towards the floor as soon as they get popped out. Best keep her horizontal !

Olly_K said:

You do mean girth dont you, otherwise you need a pump thing that stetches it longer as if by magic

Nah i think shes bra'd up, and they're still tryin to make theyre way to the floor

**** it, keep her horizontal, you'd get black eyes if she went on top anyway