Need an idea to make 7K quickly

Rev-head

Reaction score
right thought i would open this up into a big think tank .........I want a car but need 7k to get it

Any ideas but needs to be senseable

Stock market?....so on?

Wonder how many replies this gets?

Cheers

but then he's still got £6,999.99 left to get :moa:

How well do you know your cars?

and how well do you know the market?

I made money buyin motors from auctions then sellin em on. Takes real patience tho, and a degree of luck.

It can also take time unfortunately, and if you get greedy with the asking price, or pay too much it can take some time to sell.

Price it right tho and it can be gone in a few days
expect maybe £200 from a £2k car

Sell anything you don't really need ...including the S4!!!! (+Wife/Girlfriend)

How about pre order loads of ps3's and then flog them on ebay, would need a fair few to make £7k but worth a think!

get a loan, work for it, if there were get rich quick schemes.. we'd all be off doing them as we speak, and not talking on the forum :)

well some good ideas....Claude know what you mean but if you dont ask about it you will never know so

Some from friends
private catering makes money fast (my line of work)
Sell the big issue!!..lol
program on telly ask the millionaires
sell my body ..hope to make more than 1p rodenal
sell everything i own that i do not use that much

not getting loan......work for it yes

i sell a fair bit on ebay, anything really. bought 102 pairs of thermal gloves for 32p a pair - sell em for £2.50. people have given me litterally junk and ive sold it! its amazing the **** people buy! girlfreinds step dad gave me a set of alfa alloys - kerbed and knackered tyres, they went for over £100 and the lad drove 160 miles to get em! - madness.

Muuuuhahahahahahahaha:lmfao: ... Nice One, but better still Borrow it off "The Stig" on low interest ... after all the dosh he's earning working with Clarkson & Co, If he declines ask him to borrow it of Clarkson or "Hammy" see how that goes...:p

_39121068_note.jpg

Print 700 times.

put about £1m in a high interest account, youll soon earn 7K

28v6 said:
Sell anything you don't really need ...including the S4!!!! (+Wife/Girlfriend)

:rolleyes: he said be sensible

obviously he cant sell the S4

On the 31st Jan Man Utd play Watford at Home, with bet fred there odds to win are 1/7 so if you bet £49k on them to win and they do, you'll get £56k back. Quite a risk and you have to come up with £49k. Or on the other hand you could bet on Watford at 20/1, put £350 on to get your £7k!!! Or try your luck on an accumulator???

rent your penis out ?

this is give you a perfect excuse if your mrs finds out

btw, what car are you looking at ?

Personally, being a lover of the urS4....

Why don't you spend the money you want to raise, on tuning your S4 up to something in that region? I would have thought that would be cheaper, and IMHO a far nicer car!

suppose .......but the level of work alone to put the car up to that (engine wise)with out doing anything else i.e suspension brakes would cost 7k

but at least then you get the satisfaction of building a quality fast car how you like it. Anyone can buy a powerfull car but then once you've got it you've got it.