my space ?

Been tempted to do it for a while but still struggling to see the point in it?

just a bit of fun i guess, i have one, but i only 1 friend and i dont even know who he is !

My brother does, just a bit like another sort of chatroom/blog type thingy.

Olly_K said:
just a bit of fun i guess, i have one, but i only 1 friend and i dont even know who he is !

I kept getting randoms on skype all the sodding time until I blocked anyone not on my list.

I know a few people who have got these things... not my cup of tea at all!! I honestly dont see the point of this (unless your looking to shag some internet doris)

Which I have several times in the past. Good thing about that is you can see before you buy...:whistle2:

silver75 said:
I honestly dont see the point of this (unless your looking to shag some internet doris)

PMSL - Thats fooking hillarious!!!! :haha:

thats exactly what i was gonna use it for tbh !

need a better pic of me before i let all of you have a look !

This website is the only thing i can be bothered with on the net. I only have my work PC and i don't go anywhere near a computer outside of work hours, far too much to do!!!

Olly_K said:
thats exactly what i was gonna use it for tbh !

need a better pic of me before i let all of you have a look !

....just remembered I have a myspace account :blush: :blush: :blush:

I can log in but I dont know what my name is on it? (it says welcome John, but my name isnt John :confused:)
I registered a few months ago because some girl said she was on it and I wanted to look at her pictures.

I have 12 views :cool:

And a friend called Tom :confused:

yeah i have that friend, must be a auto friend or summin.

Isn't Myspace only for Stalkers and Pervs......

OK, How Do I get one?:yahoo:

I use it for my music fella as do a lot of my mates, Its ideal for that, althogh there are a lot of stalkers and pervs on it LOL

smitch said:
I only have my work PC and i don't go anywhere near a computer outside of work hours, far too much to do!!!

cheers for clearing that up for us smitch

smitch said:
This website is the only thing i can be bothered with on the net. I only have my work PC and i don't go anywhere near a computer outside of work hours, far too much to do!!!

All that Whoring tiring you out?

I have one, I use it to talk to friends who have since moved away from me (I must smell bad or something), and who aren't on msn.

Come on Olly, I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

Edit - your only friend will be 'tom' the bloke who started the whole thing off :p

still trying to get a half decent pic of me !

this must be you.....

model.jpg

Its Ok Olly as the the Forum Administrator /designer/Organiser you're allowed to take your time:friends: ... after all, look at Dan Gliballs, he's still trying (See his Avatar!):haha: :yes:

This 'my space' chatroom thingie.. don't you think its a bit dodgy? you might have lady-boys take advantage of you... like Nadia and Silver75!

Olly,

just noticed you like Still Game- what a prgramme.

Still game is one of those comedys that is very underated. It all started when we watched the crimbo special. I now have the box set, never, ever tire of watching it !

get it right up ya's !

red dwarf is legendary! I still remember the episodes where holly was a bald bloke and rimmer was alive!

The curry monster was a funny episode.

yeah, classic !

"of course....lager...the only thing that can kill a vindaloo" !

Olly_K said:
Still game is one of those comedys that is very underated. It all started when we watched the crimbo special. I now have the box set, never, ever tire of watching it !

get it right up ya's !

That would be the episode where they brought out the roses and tanned them in small doses????

LOL

Ming Blue said:
This 'my space' chatroom thingie.. don't you think its a bit dodgy? you might have lady-boys take advantage of you... like Nadia and Silver75!

Nadia me off all you like... water off a ducks back these days :beee:

TBH I avoid all those sorts of things - I've got too unique a surname and have been internet stalked by a psycho ex before...